07/19 - The Great Gatsby Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Got my certificates for copper and fiber cabling. Now time to burn them because I hate it.
What why? I've seen you so excited and nervous about the tests for the last few months

Reactions: Metallica

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
What why? I've seen you so excited and nervous about the tests for the last few months
I'm here for Networking and Security. I'd like to combine security and programming together at some point. Unfortunately passing cabling is required to get out of here.

And awesome, I got some fan mail.

Reactions: Squatty

Cruxy

Reaction score
Air conditioner broke over the weekend. Spent 3 days without air and as anyone living in the south knows. Summer is brutal without AC. Inside temp got to around 87 degrees and stagnant as hell. Got it fixed today....now im broke and need money. SO WHERE DEM GOOD TURKS AT?!

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
Air conditioner broke over the weekend. Spent 3 days without air and as anyone living in the south knows. Summer is brutal without AC. Inside temp got to around 87 degrees and stagnant as hell. Got it fixed today....now im broke and need money. SO WHERE DEM GOOD TURKS AT?!
You could invest in some Eclipse Curtains. I'll be moving back to the south at some point and plan on buying the Blackout type so that the house doesn't have to have AC on 24/7 to keep cool.

overlordror

Reaction score
Pretty sure Jaded @Jaded summarized all my points nicely. I don't care what ya'll do with your HITs. I was just trying to say that it isn't in good taste to discuss it openly like that on the forum where requesters can see it. End of discussion (sorry mods.)
But is that really discussing content of a survey? It seems like discussing content of a Qualtrics feature to me, since most of them are done on that platform and follow the same general guidelines. If I was discussing the specifics of a certain survey sure. But I wasn't. Just my .02. Surveys come with attention checks and some of them are really blatantly obvious.

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
You could invest in some Eclipse Curtains. I'll be moving back to the south at some point and plan on buying the Blackout type so that the house doesn't have to have AC on 24/7 to keep cool.
We lose power ALOT. Generator is the best investment I have made since we moved to the boonies.

Reactions: Squatty and sinon

Definitely Not Riss

Probably not Breakfast Wino
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Evaluating robot grasps | PANDA
Requester: Cindy Grimm [A3UN1UMZN94SAZ] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭ 4.29 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 4.27 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.33 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 13
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: We are conducting research on robotic grasping. The HIT consists of a survey which takes approximately 2-5 minutes. Taking the survey with a mobile device is not recommended.
Time: 3 hours 56 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.35
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 50; Total approved HITs is greater than 10

Status
Not open for further replies.