07/22 - Forrest Gump Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Matthew

And the bottom drops out.
Contributor
Reaction score
You also quoted the sentence that contradicts your claim.
"Description: We'd like you to listen to pairs of short (around 30s) piano pieces and pick the one you like best."
It doesn't say, "please listen to a few seconds of a 30second piece and pick the one you like best".

When it comes down to it, you cut a corner and are trying to justify it so you don't look scammy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
jesus shit ok one of them sounds like a 5th grader learning piano attempting to use chords for the first time while the teacher cringes next to them saying "its ok you'll get it next week sweetie" and the other is clearly an artificial piano that is attempting to be "better" and all 400+ of them are like that. I'm sorry i had to spell that out for the people who can't stop licking the windows.

Reactions: corvid

seventhaxis

will turk for steak
Contributor
Reaction score
jesus shit ok one of them sounds like a 5th grader learning piano attempting to use chords for the first time while the teacher cringes next to them saying "its ok you'll get it next week sweetie" and the other is clearly an artificial piano that is attempting to be "better" and all 400+ of them are like that. I'm sorry i had to spell that out for the people who can't stop licking the windows.

TurkingMaster

Crowd Master
Banned
Reaction score
How could prehistoric man have moved a rock? I just don't get it...

:tinfoil:

seventhaxis

will turk for steak
Contributor
Reaction score
So I haven't seen Stranger Things yet and I saw someone said they watched it -- is it horror/thriller? Want to watch it but wife saw the header image in Netflix and freaked out like a massive pansy.

Just Matthew

Contributor
Reaction score
So I haven't seen Stranger Things yet and I saw someone said they watched it -- is it horror/thriller? Want to watch it but wife saw the header image in Netflix and freaked out like a massive pansy.
Its amazing is more suspense/thriller then straight horror, its the over all "something is out there and its coming" than straight in your face here is the monster it is killing everybody type of movie.

leftfield

slackologist
Contributor
Reaction score
I just finished it yesterday and I really liked it. I grew up watching 80s horror flicks and it reminded me of Goonies meets Poltergeist with a dash of River Tam from Firefly thrown in there.

Just Matthew

Contributor
Reaction score
I just finished it yesterday and I really liked it. I grew up watching 80s horror flicks and it reminded me of Goonies meets Poltergeist with a dash of River Tam from Firefly thrown in there.
Funny i said Goonies meets Aliens with a dash of close encounters of the third kind, but yours works too =D regardless heavy dash of Goonies and they do it sooooooo well

Reactions: seventhaxis

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
That seems a bit rude.

seventhaxis

will turk for steak
Contributor
Reaction score
Its amazing is more suspense/thriller then straight horror, its the over all "something is out there and its coming" than straight in your face here is the monster it is killing everybody type of movie.
Yeah, sounds right up my alley. My wife gets freaked out if I do the sound CHHH CHHH CHHH HAA HAA HAA in the dark so something like this would have her unable to sleep for months I'm sure, meh.

Itsmee

Condor
Contributor
Reaction score
Watching it now...On Episode 5....

Last edited:
Reactions: Just Matthew

Nytmair

Contributor
Reaction score
Any good batches out there at the moment?

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Do those even exist anymore?
seriously. every decent batch i've done recently has been so throttled to hell that i have to try to submit each HIT like 2-3 times even with no scripts running

Reactions: Jaded
Status
Not open for further replies.