07/22 - Forrest Gump Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

seventhaxis

will turk for steak
Contributor
Reaction score
Anybody play vidya games? I need some people for some vidya games when it gets quiet at night...

Reactions: KYKITTY

TheDuck

Reaction score
Title: Image caption editting: Make image caption funny! | PANDA
Requester: Research Project [A3A0N4OPTWRYPD] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.07 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.40 Generosity
★★★★ 4.05 Fairness
★★★★ 4.14 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 320 | TOS Flags: 5
Submit a new TO review
Description: Adding or changing some words to make a boring image caption to be funny and attractive. Please do not rewrite it!
Time: 2 days
HITs Available: 40
Reward: $0.13
Qualifications: Location is one of: AU, CA, GB, IN, PH, UM, US;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Total approved HITs is greater than 50

Warning: If you're doing these they reject and do not give clear guidelines on what is sufficient, I don't know why their TO is so high.

Reactions: Squatty

seventhaxis

will turk for steak
Contributor
Reaction score
Starting to get into PC gaming here.
I've been delighting myself with completely messing up World War II on Hearts of Iron IV.
I've been mainly playing Rocket League and Insurgency but god damn if I don't have hundreds of games just sitting in my library.

got too many games during the steam sale
Exactly! I haven't touched most of my games honestly, just hoarding them in case I need them one day I guess idk

Reactions: ducky

seventhaxis

will turk for steak
Contributor
Reaction score
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.40 Generosity
★★★★ 4.05 Fairness
★★★★ 4.14 Promptness
Submit a new TO review
Description: Adding or changing some words to make a boring image caption to be funny and attractive. Please do not rewrite it!
Qualifications: Location is one of: AU, CA, GB, IN, PH, UM, US;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Total approved HITs is greater than 50

Warning: If you're doing these they reject and do not give clear guidelines on what is sufficient, I don't know why their TO is so high.
"Make it funny"

Yeah, that's not completely fucking subjective...

Reactions: Starslip

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm using the Quark theme, and I swear when I first load this forum up the main page is dark but quickly lights up. Is anyone else noticing this or is it just my eyes?

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.40 Generosity
★★★★ 4.05 Fairness
★★★★ 4.14 Promptness
Submit a new TO review

Because those aren't the best HITs. Their categorization, surveys, and shortening sentences HITs are the way to go.

Reactions: Squatty

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Well try and call me out for scamming a requester im going to explain it how it is.
The 10 or so I skipped through sounded quite similar, could be that I didn't catch any of the ones you were speaking of. I think most can see the point of view of it coming off as sketchy when someone is only listening to 4 seconds of a 30 second clip. I would gather that's why members would question it. I believe most of the members here value the forums reputation on being good workers who aren't cutting corners. I also think it's possible to have a discussion/disagreement without being rude or condescending.

SalvadorZombie

The Jon Moxley of Mturk
Reaction score
I've been mainly playing Rocket League and Insurgency but god damn if I don't have hundreds of games just sitting in my library.

Exactly! I haven't touched most of my games honestly, just hoarding them in case I need them one day I guess idk
Rocket League is so much fun. Started watching a couple of professional games on their Twitch channel, and it's a whole other universe.

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.