07/23 - Mohair Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Agreed, not a place you really want to live
yea, my home state ain't exactly all that much better and in fact much worse. But at least there is Mississippi, if you need to compare shitholes

Reactions: Liz and Kennedy

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Agreed, not a place you really want to live
My husband works up there. We both drive a little over an hour different directions for work. Also, my job ends in a matter of months, and I believe Ft. Wayne has a lot more opportunity than Anderson area. His family lives near Bedford and we had an opportunity that way, but elected not to. I've tried to get him to quit his job when mine is done and us move to any place with palm trees. Can't get an agreement...yet.

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
My husband works up there. We both drive a little over an hour different directions for work. Also, my job ends in a matter of months, and I believe Ft. Wayne has a lot more opportunity than Anderson area. His family lives near Bedford and we had an opportunity that way, but elected not to. I've tried to get him to quit his job when mine is done and us move to any place with palm trees. Can't get an agreement...yet.
So much work in Bloomington and Indy depending on your line of work.

Reactions: Kennedy

Bokamo

Reaction score
And most of you will think this is odd, but we had a possible really good job opportunity in Tennessee and I'm like noooooo....there are mountains and curvy roads there!
I want to move to TN SOOOO badly. Maybe in a few years once all the kids are older. Moving south to Louisville area next summer once kid #2 graduates HS, so I'm getting there slowly lol.

Rogue and Ready

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: PR Study | Accept
Requester: Michael Lowe [AJOX9RO7JZJ1J] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$6.86] [Pay=2.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.88] [Fast=4.90] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=19] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 1200
Available: 1
Description: In this short study you will read a short real business scenario and give your opinion about the company involved.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Morning all[/td][/tr]

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
I want to move to TN SOOOO badly. Maybe in a few years once all the kids are older. Moving south to Louisville area next summer once kid #2 graduates HS, so I'm getting there slowly lol.
I like flat places, probably because I grew up in Indiana. But, I can see why others find it beautiful.

Rogue and Ready

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey about consumer decisions | Accept
Requester: Researcher [AW0YR6LN8MCKT] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=2.68] [Fast=4.73] [Comm=3.67] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=40] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=4.82] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=67%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.90
Duration: 3600
Available: 15
Description: Read an everyday consumption scenario and respond to various questions including demographic questions and a personality scale
Qualifications: Prevent Retakes 1 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
/[/td][/tr]

coffee.cup

ALL YOUR SURVEY ARE BELONG TO ME!
Reaction score
is the evaluate attributes batch up right now even good?
I like it, as I need padding toward the 1000 approved HITs goal. They approve right away and I find that if I just leave the Panda running in the background, they tend to filter in every so often whether or not I see the BATCH posted. Easy.

Reactions: themildone

Bokamo

Reaction score
I like flat places, probably because I grew up in Indiana. But, I can see why others find it beautiful.
Down here isn't as flat as where you are lol. I grew up here too and I think that's why I want out so badly lol.

Reactions: Kennedy
Status
Not open for further replies.