07/23 - Mohair Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Short (1-minute) Survey to Assess Interest & Eligibility for Longer Study That Pays Up To $20(~ 1 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: AG2514 [A3U41OFORZCO1G] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.67 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.24 Generosity
★★★★ 4.65 Fairness
★★★★ 4.68 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 161 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: This is a short survey that describes and assesses eligibility for a longer study you can participate in for up to $20.
Time: 1800
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100;Total approved HITs LessThanOrEqualTo 100000;Exc: [98700-98111] DoesNotExist ;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 85;Location In US
I'm kind of starting to take turkprime. I always have to load the page 2-3 times for it to show the hit info

Reactions: K'Lee

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

me irl today
same. Gonna try and fix that. Back in a bit.
I drank my usual amount of coffee this morning and still keep nodding off
I'm going to eat 3 caffeine pills and 2 advil. lol
At work I identify as a male, at home I'm an ATM apparently.
I'd respect you as an atm. I wanna start a place where people can be free to express themselves as ATMs, regardless of their gender assignment at birth. A place where people can hand me money without the judgment of the rest of the world. :p

Rogue and Ready

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Try out a new recommender system. Earn up $3.50 in bonuses! | Accept
Requester: Stanford Social Media Lab [A16D9SHU2DDGNR] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$16.74] [Pay=4.75] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.46] [Fast=4.71] [Comm=1.33] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=31] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=4.62] [Pen=3.50 days] [Res=null] [Rec=33%] [Rej=0] [ToS=1] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: This task includes includes two parts. The first part is completing a survey right now for $0.50. In two days, the second part will include trying out a new recommender system for $3.50 bonus.
Qualifications: Prior Survey Completion DoesNotExist ; Gender - Female EqualTo 1; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
/[/td][/tr]

Never mind.

add a web-extension to you browser that tracks your Facebook activity over the next two days

sorry about that

Last edited:

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
That's not a lot. The suggested dose is 2 and 2, silly. And, honestly, I took 5 of them a few days ago. Still barely made it out of bed. Everyone is different.:) It's less caffeine than most of us consume in beverages throughout the day.

Last edited:

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
That's not a lot. The prescribed dose is 2 and 2, silly. And, honestly, I took 5 of them a few days ago. Still barely made it out of bed. Everyone is different.:) It's less caffeine than most of us consume in beverages throughout the day.
the ones i have are 200mg and 3 at once would kill me, silly

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
the ones i have are 200mg and 3 at once would kill me, silly
lol. The ones I have are 200mg too. 3 wouldn't kill anyone who isn't already very sick. lmao There's about 400mg in a 24oz coffee at Dunkin', or where ever you go. If you get it with "Turbo" shots, each one is another 100mg. 200mg is what they call "*equivalent to a cup of coffee."

EDIT Unless you are highly sensitive to caffeine or have something else going on. You could be right. It may kill you. But, that's what it says on the box to take. So, I'm going to assume that it's a safe, therapeutic dose, for most healthy people. But, there are people who would be brought to their end by 3 cups of coffee. I'm sorry. That sucks. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: cb456

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from NYUAD Social Science Experimental Laboratory for work related to 3D42WVSDH8MLGEOFRBMHUDM362FFY7.
The value of your bonus is: $13.70 USD

The Requester included this note:
Bonus payment based on decisions made by first and second movers in the experiment.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Hat Tip to basketcasey @basketcasey for recommending last week on this one. Highly recommend doing this HIT.

KillMoles

°
Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from The Wharton School for work related to ...
The value of your bonus is: $1.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for your careful work on our HIT.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
lol. The ones I have are 200mg too. 3 wouldn't kill anyone who isn't already very sick. lmao There's about 400mg in a 24oz coffee at Dunkin', or where ever you go. If you get it with "Turbo" shots, each one is another 100mg. 200mg is what they call "*equivalent to a cup of coffee."

EDIT Unless you are highly sensitive to caffeine or have something else going on. You could be right. It may kill you. But, that's what it says on the box to take. So, I'm going to assume that it's a safe, therapeutic dose, for most healthy people. But, there are people who would be brought to their end by 3 cups of coffee. I'm sorry. That sucks.
Every caffeine pill I"ve ever bought is "equivalent to a cup of coffee" :p Also caffeine pills are quicker in you than

I've lost interest in this sentence.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Every caffeine pill I"ve ever bought is "equivalent to a cup of coffee" :p Also caffeine pills are quicker in you than

I've lost interest in this sentence.
That's because that's the dose they all

yeah you're right. no interest. You just do whatever's right for you.:)

Reactions: Peachy
Status
Not open for further replies.