07/25 - Wooly Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NemoRolls

Reaction score
I think Noah just blocked me :o_o: I'm at 51 done and now it says i don't have the qualifications. I'm pretty sure i didn't make any mistakes..

Edit- Nevermind, i think i just did too many.

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You are receiving this email because a requester has granted you the following qualification:

Qualification: QUALIFICATION_EXCEED_MAX_
TIMES_PER_JOB
Requester: Noah
Qualification Value: 1

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Driving towards Arlington. On the first part of the trip my wife notices a spider running across the inside of the windshield. Decides to stop car and evacuate it so she can find the spider. Turns out the spider ran off to a different section of the car. So we're currently hanging out on the side of the road waiting for her to find this damn spider. I wasn't expecting this type of situation to occur while moving.
TRUE STORY this happened to me driving home from work one night when I was younger. I pulled off into a Spanish neighborhood, and was crying b/c spiders (it had dropped down from my visor right in front of my face and I wigged out.) A guy came over to see what was the deal, but didn't speak English. I told him that there was an orange in my car and was very upset when he looked at me funny and walked away. Only later did one of my friends who speaks much better Spanish explain the difference between Naranja and
araña. :(

jan

Reaction score
Driving towards Arlington. On the first part of the trip my wife notices a spider running across the inside of the windshield. Decides to stop car and evacuate it so she can find the spider. Turns out the spider ran off to a different section of the car. So we're currently hanging out on the side of the road waiting for her to find this damn spider. I wasn't expecting this type of situation to occur while moving.
You could be there an awfully long time......

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
TRUE STORY this happened to me driving home from work one night when I was younger. I pulled off into a Spanish neighborhood, and was crying b/c spiders (it had dropped down from my visor right in front of my face and I wigged out.) A guy came over to see what was the deal, but didn't speak English. I told him that there was an orange in my car and was very upset when he looked at me funny and walked away. Only later did one of my friends who speaks much better Spanish explain the difference between Naranja and
araña. :(
omg this is hilarious, I'm so sorry though

GRR

Reaction score
I'm having the hardest time figuring out what good batches are, where they are, how to find them, all about them... etc.
you just have to do them and u will learn...half of them are junk...I have done noah's before and I know they are good...as soon as I saw them I cranked it up..I am over 10 bucks and they are all I have done today

Reactions: jan and Despairagus

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
You could be there an awfully long time......
I made a joke about there potentially being a lot more of them hiding beneath the headliner, which is a huge mistake. I'll be expected to disassemble the car at this rate. I should probably stop talking to her. Lol

NemoRolls

Reaction score
you just have to do them and u will learn...half of them are junk...I have done noah's before and I know they are good...as soon as I saw them I cranked it up..I am over 10 bucks and they are all I have done today
How many Noahs have you done so far?

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
I'm having the hardest time figuring out what good batches are, where they are, how to find them, all about them... etc.
It's not an exact science, and depends on the individual. For example, I'm going to struggle with anything involving typing.

The best batches are going to be Masters or closed qual.

Reactions: Despairagus

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Yeah I hear you. I'll start focusing on finding things that I like (that aren't Crowdsurf b/c those take ages comparatively I think) I get frustrated b/c I hear of these great batches and have never seen them. Like even if I'm looking they're all poof gone before I grab them. BUT that's just me wanting my cake without taking the time to bake it first.

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Earn up to $1.75 by participating in a short survey on decision making in the workplace | Accept
Requester: OB Researcher [A3S3HFVGSA422G] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=2.86] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=9] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.25
Duration: 3600
Available: 20
Description: Earn up to $1.75 by reading a scenario then providing answers to questions
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: A survey on your moral opinions | Accept
Requester: Kyle Stanford [A75YVG0Y0K7AM] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1800
Available: 1
Description: Answer a few questions on your moral opinions after reading a scenario.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; Sarkissian+Qual DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
This was 2 minutes if it pops up again.[/td][/tr]

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Two times in my life a spider has dropped down from the visor right in my face while driving. Once while I had the window open and tried to swat it out while continuing to drive, the scariest was when I was merging onto the freaking interstate and it decides to drop inches in front of my face. I was frantically screaming and somehow avoided an accident both times.

Reactions: Metallica

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
when I first moved where I am now, I was in the corner of my room unpacking some boxes. I bent down and realized I was face-to-face(?) with a hairy spider almost the size of my palm. I didn't want to lose sight of it but I also wasn't about to get close enough to kill it so I called my dad (who lived less than 2 minutes away at the time) and told him to get over here and let himself in to come kill this damn spider. I stayed there and didn't break eye contact until my dad got there. It was horrifying but he thought it was hilarious :shifty:

MechaC

Find me on a cloud
Reaction score
Woke up late today, did I miss anything good? Luckily (or not) my location doesn't qualify for Noah so I don't care about those.

Reactions: Despairagus
Status
Not open for further replies.