Title: ADHD Website Testing | Accept
Requester: Danielle [A1G25Y95902Y30] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 7200
Available: 1
Description: This survey evaluates a new ADHD website with accurate and evidence-based information in an easy to use format. It entails completing an initial survey (23 questions), searching a specified ADHD website, and completing a final survey (18 questions).
Qualifications: None
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

Reactions: Michele

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
when I first moved where I am now, I was in the corner of my room unpacking some boxes. I bent down and realized I was face-to-face(?) with a hairy spider almost the size of my palm. I didn't want to lose sight of it but I also wasn't about to get close enough to kill it so I called my dad (who lived less than 2 minutes away at the time) and told him to get over here and let himself in to come kill this damn spider. I stayed there and didn't break eye contact until my dad got there. It was horrifying but he thought it was hilarious :shifty:
I would have done the same,

Reactions: themildone

NemoRolls

Reaction score
Blegh, just finished watching a C-sat video and when i pressed Continue, it just froze on me. Wasted 6 minutes. :banghead:

Reactions: wascal wabbit

BotBleepityBoopBot

Saddest Snail
Reaction score
I would have done the same,
I would have been calling my dad to help me move. I'm down for the spider bros but no palm sized spiders should be able to get into my house or I'm too scared to stay there. That means there's some palm sized spider hole somewhere where more can just howdy ho themselves right on in.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I would have been calling my dad to help me move. I'm down for the spider bros but no palm sized spiders should be able to get into my house or I'm too scared to stay there. That means there's some palm sized spider hole somewhere where more can just howdy ho themselves right on in.
it was the first hairy spider (and the biggest spider, period) that I've seen out of captivity. It was terrifying. It's legs were almost as thick as a pencil.

BlurryFace

Antisocial Optimist
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Impressions and Judgments(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Nate Cheek [A20FNDOAL4RK6N] (Req TV): $15.11/hr
(TO): [Pay: 4.12] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
A brief survey about judgments
Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 22
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: d1a2f5b3 DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [99715-99126] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

Stupid short

BotBleepityBoopBot

Saddest Snail
Reaction score
it was the first hairy spider (and the biggest spider, period) that I've seen out of captivity. It was terrifying. It's legs were almost as thick as a pencil.
Damn was it some sort of tarantula? I used to hate holding those things as interesting as they are from a distance.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I saw a spider like that once, big and fast. It was the one time i tried to "kill it with fire" It didn't work. Beat it with a broom. It lost a leg. Not dead. Finally my brother came home from work and found it on the basement stairs and smashed it with a coffee can. (It worked.)

Reactions: Minx2121

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
Blegh, just finished watching a C-sat video and when i pressed Continue, it just froze on me. Wasted 6 minutes. :banghead:
It'll go. it's just gonna take awhile. It's the servers getting hit.

Reactions: NemoRolls

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Sarah Kettles is still paying 10 cents for that auto insurance survey, and still green somehow.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Damn was it some sort of tarantula? I used to hate holding those things as interesting as they are from a distance.
I'm pretty sure it was, but I didn't think there were any native to KY (and still don't, I hate spiders too much to look it up because I know there will be pictures).
I saw a spider like that once, big and fast. It was the one time i tried to "kill it with fire" It didn't work. Beat it with a broom. It lost a leg. Not dead. Finally my brother came home from work and found it on the basement stairs and smashed it with a coffee can. (It worked.)
I always immediately go for the extreme measures. I'm not taking the chance of losing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.