07/25 - Wooly Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

finnrose

Reaction score
Hit my limit for the day, but I'm motivated. If there were some proven requestors with$0.00 hits I'd probably do those. I shouldn't be encouraging them to post nothing hits though.

What to do... what to do...

What is everyone having for dinner? I made pasta salad.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Hit my limit for the day, but I'm motivated. If there were some proven requestors with$0.00 hits I'd probably do those. I shouldn't be encouraging them to post nothing hits though.

Jambalaya been in the slow cooker since noon.

Athletically Obese

Reaction score

Are the singing classification hits still up? There was a batch earlier today where you had to listen to two 20+ second clips of amateur singing, rate which one was best, and give constructive comments, all for a generous $0.01 a pop. Might as well be $0.00. Doesn't beat the old ~40 minute Weight Watchers survey for $0.01 though!

Reactions: finnrose

Cruxy

Reaction score
How do i get Alegion quals?
You don't, at least not anymore. They are closed and i cant remember the last time they were opened to let some new people in.

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
Everyone needs junk food sometimes. Get you that sweet and sour! (Or make it yourself! I had, and lost, a great sweet and sour chicken recipe for a bit that was BANGIN)
my diabeetus numbers are out of control or I would be all about it....lol
I used to work in a Chinese place and I would take a ladle of the S&S sauce, add 2 tablespoons of chili garlic sauce and a handful of those dried peppers to create my own version....pretty damn good but Mrs. Wang would always laugh at me....

Reactions: Despairagus

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
You don't, at least not anymore. They are closed and i cant remember the last time they were opened to let some new people in.
I think they just posted them recently.

Reactions: MechaC

egryan1

Reaction score
Are the singing classification hits still up? There was a batch earlier today where you had to listen to two 20+ second clips of amateur singing, rate which one was best, and give constructive comments, all for a generous $0.01 a pop. Might as well be $0.00. Doesn't beat the old ~40 minute Weight Watchers survey for $0.01 though!
I have actually seen quite a few batches the last few days that were for 0.00 hope that doesn't become a trend

Jatis

Reaction score
I don't think they are worth doing but here is a quick and dirty one that selects all the no buttons for you

// ==UserScript==
// Name @Name Amazon Requester Inc.- Tops
// @namespace http://tampermonkey.net/
// @version 1.0
// @description
// @author Egryan1
// @match https://s3.amazonaws.com/mturk_bulk/hits/*
// @grant GM_log
// @require http://code.jquery.com/jquery-3.1.1.min.js
// ==/UserScript==
$('input[value="NoZipper"]').click();
$('input[value="NoButtons"]').click();
$('input[value="NoHood"]').click();

By the way I can't recommend Squatty @Squatty script thread enough it teach how to do a basic script like this so your not always waiting on someone to make one for you

Edit script thread link is https://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/making-basic-scripts.2120/
Total noob here and i think that thread wil help me start from sc ratch, but when i try to save this script it says invalid. Selecting all no seems a good plan and then i would only need to change it when theres a zipper or whatever

Brocktoon

Hey man, you fuckin' know Belvedere?
Reaction score
Holy shit PA, enough already....

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
I used to work in a Chinese place and I would take a ladle of the S&S sauce, add 2 tablespoons of chili garlic sauce and a handful of those dried peppers to create my own version....pretty damn good but Mrs. Wang would always laugh at me....
there are low carb versions of the sauce! eat it on grilled chicken with veggies :D

Reactions: rsclone

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Total noob here and i think that thread wil help me start from sc ratch, but when i try to save this script it says invalid. Selecting all no seems a good plan and then i would only need to change it when theres a zipper or whatever
if code isn't put into code boxes

Code:
 [code]
[/code]

it'll bork up and won't paste right.

hmm, looks like my code boxes inside code boxes didn't turn out quite right

Last edited:
Reactions: egryan1

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Imagining Counterfactual (Alternative) Situations | Accept
Requester: IMC Lab [A1T434NH13YMQU] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$16.83] [Pay=4.18] [Fast=4.80] [Comm=5.00] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.15] [Fast=4.68] [Comm=4.00] [Fair=4.77] [Reviews=60] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=11.22] [Pen=1.28 days] [Res=100%] [Rec=82%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 7.00
Duration: 4800
Available: 1
Description: You will read about many counterfactual events, and you will then provide several subjective ratings about the imaginations.
Qualifications: SimilarityPlausibility DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 85; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Yo I am sure that some keto magician has figured out a way to make it without sugar! Mr Wang was just jealous of your enginuity obviously.

Reactions: rsclone

egryan1

Reaction score
something might have gotten messed up in the paste you could just basically copy and paste the last 3 lines of the script and copy the match part

// @match https://s3.amazonaws.com/mturk_bulk/hits/*

into the top part. But when you got time go throw that thread there even a couple of youtube videos that walk you through it

Think it might be the Name @Name part but has somebody said earlier I didn't use the code tag when pasting this in

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.