07/26 - Wakabayashilite Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
$2.05 c-sats videos (10 minutes long) capped at 30. I don't think anyone got 30, not sure that's possible unless they used dual monitors to run two at the same time.
for an hour and a half, csat is the only panda I ran

I didn't know any dropped. I just run them normally.

I didn't catch a single thing

This can only mean one thing; you're obviously a witch

Last edited:

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Got invited out to go to Houston by a local model just now. I live near The Woodlands. She wants to have drinks. Wouldn't driving that far on super short notice look desperate? mboone73 @mboone73 (since you know the distance)

Reactions: Dan23232323

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Understanding decision making | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: dominic thomas [A2TFD4R2HFIK44] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.77] [Fast: 4.63] [Comm: 4.40] [Fair: 4.26] [Reviews: 27] [ToS: 2]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Give us your opinion.Study will take about 10 - 15 mins to complete.
Time: 20 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.11
5 mins going slowly

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
$2.05 c-sats videos (10 minutes long) capped at 30. I don't think anyone got 30, not sure that's possible unless they used dual monitors to run two at the same time.
Just incase any newer people dont already know, doing two at once is a good way to get them to qual block you.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Mine won't update my projected earnings and the daily goal part is missing.
Are you using Kerek @Kerek's Mturk Hourly script? I know that required some extra steps to get it to play nice with the dashboard script, but I'm not sure if that was the issue it was causing or not.

Reactions: sassyass and Kerek

night4ngell2

Reaction score
Someone doing those?

Title: Knowledge Table Entailment | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Aristo Datasets [A1UY6VJS83BQ6F] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.43] [Fast: 4.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 3.83] [Reviews: 7] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Determine if the information necessary to answer a given question is contained in certain rows of a table.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1719
Reward: $0.07
Qualifications: None;

Reactions: sassyass

panzer

. . .
Contributor
Reaction score
Could be another script interfering. Did you run a new one recently?
Nope. I haven't installed a new script in months, and disabling all of them doesn't fix it.

Are you using Kerek @Kerek's Mturk Hourly script? I know that required some extra steps to get it to play nice with the dashboard script, but I'm not sure if that was the issue it was causing or not.
Nope.

D

Deleted member 481

Just incase any newer people dont already know, doing two at once is a good way to get them to qual block you.
I wonder how many people have the qual block. Haven't looked at quals, but don't think they show numbers anymore. Would be interesting to see.

Reactions: ecko

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Got invited out to go to Houston by a local model just now. I live near The Woodlands. She wants to have drinks. Wouldn't driving that far on super short notice look desperate? mboone73 @mboone73 (since you know the distance)
Doesn't really matter if she invited you.

:shrug:

Dan23232323

Dan bun
Banned
Reaction score
A model? My man. Peach got game. Do it. :p What do you have to lose? If she mentions the distance just play it down. As long as the distance isn't too far over an hour I'd definitely do it. But I've never minded driving to meet girls.

Reactions: Peachy

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
I wonder how many people have the qual blocked. Haven't looked at quals, but don't think they show numbers anymore. Would be interesting to see.
I remember a few people on here getting it but that was awhile ago. It would be nice to see how heavy handed they are with it.

Reactions: Deleted member 481

Kliq

Reaction score
Just go. Better than posting on an Alaskan penny hoarding forum.

Reactions: Peachy and mboone73

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Don't forget to use the line.

Reactions: loki3404 and Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
A model? My man. Peach got game. Do it. :p What do you have to lose? If she mentions the distance just play it down. As long as the distance isn't too far over an hour I'd definitely do it. But I've never minded driving to meet girls.
It's about 40 mins. And no I don't have game. I'm honestly surprised she's talking to me sigh

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score

Status
Not open for further replies.