07/26 - Wakabayashilite Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan23232323

Dan bun
Banned
Reaction score
It's about 40 mins. And no I don't have game. I'm honestly surprised she's talking to me sigh
We'll work on confidence for sure.. I've seen you, you have no reason not to be. You got this man. Make peach jr. proud. Go in there like a lion and eat her face. I mean.. metaphorically. 40 isn't too bad.

Reactions: Peachy

Dan23232323

Dan bun
Banned
Reaction score
Hehe. I really liked this episode. What if it was something really weird like a foot model.. and she really looked like Olga von Frankenstein. That'd be a bit of a bummer. But I doubt our peach would have that kind of awful luck.

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Nope. I haven't installed a new script in months, and disabling all of them doesn't fix it.
Hm. Maybe try opening the script in tampermonkey and see if any of the lines have a exclamation mark inside a yellow triangle next to them. If so, for whatever reason, it was altered. If that's not the case, you might just have to delete it and get it again.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
We'll work on confidence for sure.. I've seen you, you have no reason not to be. You got this man. Make peach jr. proud. Go in there like a lion and eat her face. I mean.. metaphorically. 40 isn't too bad.
I wouldn't open with "I want to eat your face".

Mikeyyyyy

Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
Got invited out to go to Houston by a local model just now. I live near The Woodlands. She wants to have drinks. Wouldn't driving that far on super short notice look desperate? mboone73 @mboone73 (since you know the distance)
What have i missed out on in the past hour? I left and you were making tacos, come back and you talking to girls?

Dan23232323

Dan bun
Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn't open with "I want to eat your face".
Oh no, you don't open with it. That's later on down the line, if it goes well. And then you don't say it you just do it. :) And hopefully she lets you.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

panzer

. . .
Contributor
Reaction score
Hm. Maybe try opening the script in tampermonkey and see if any of the lines have a exclamation mark inside a yellow triangle next to them. If so, for whatever reason, it was altered. If that's not the case, you might just have to delete it and get it again.
None of them have that, and I already removed it and reinstalled it. I also cleared all of my internet data. It happened for seemingly no reason while I was working on a batch. I guess I'll live without it for now.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Oh no, you don't open with it. That's later on down the line, if it goes well. And then you don't say it you just do it. :) And hopefully she lets you.
No, I open up with "Hey _____. I'm ______. You look like you could use some real southern comfort tonight"

kerek taught me

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.