07/31 - Saved By the Bell Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
No what I am saying is that my internal sense of propiety says person 1 takes a HIT, completes that HIT, takes a second HIT. If you have an overlay or script to complete the work faster then you can get the 2nd HIT faster. I do not personally agree with the concept of most people who do not use scripts or have the bells and whistles takes 1 HIT, starts to work on it, and person 2 takes 30 HITs, and then starts to work on the first one. This is an ethics things to me not an implementation thing. No system is perfect, doesn't stop me from Turking.

But you don't have to use scripts to grab 25 hits. It just makes it easier. Even newbie mcturklet can grab 25 hits on his first day, first batch .

If he chooses to.

Reactions: Kerek

hyzmarca

Contributor
Reaction score
Can I borrow one or more of your children long enough to finish the HIT?
It's a business investment like any other. Just find someone, preferably of the opposite sex, willing to assist you in the endeavor, you'll be raking in the moolah in only nine months.

hyzmarca

Contributor
Reaction score
Can I borrow one or more of your children long enough to finish the HIT?
It's a business investment like any other. Just find someone, preferably of the opposite sex, willing to assist you in the endeavor, you'll be raking in the moolah in only nine months.

Reactions: RaffRiffofTurk

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
leftovers
Title: Answer a question for each video frame. | PANDA
Requester: Mountain [A7K97E4US0OWE] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.36 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.95 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 32 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Answer a survey about [SURVEY TYPE HERE], should take about [TIME ESTIMATE] minutes.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 4
Reward: $0.54
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Location is US

Reactions: Not A Robot

Randomacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know how to get them to submit but will i break rules by saying so? I don't wanna get beamed for survey content posting.
I'm pretty sure we should only use that if the requester gives the okay. Otherwise o_O stawp

RaffRiffofTurk

The Lord of Darkness Until 8 AM
Contributor
Reaction score
But you don't have to use scripts to grab 25 hits. It just makes it easier. Even newbie mcturklet can grab 25 hits on his first day, first batch .

If he chooses to.
Yeah I know. Like I am not saying MTurk should do away with that function or that I don't engage in it without a program. I just personally feel in my brain that it's wrong. Sorry if I came of as though I was unaware of it.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Feedback request.
For the logged hits on finder.
Keep the log below the new stuff like it is right now (with a possible hide/show logged hits toggle), or tab between new hits and logged hits, only having 1 show at a time?

Reactions: Itsmee

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah I know. Like I am not saying MTurk should do away with that function or that I don't engage in it without a program. I just personally feel in my brain that it's wrong. Sorry if I came of as though I was unaware of it.
I'm trying to understand why you think it's wrong :o

It seems okay in my mind since it's not for only the elite few

TurkingMaster

Crowd Master
Banned
Reaction score
What script was it that blocks requesters like ScoutIt from my search results page I need it for my firefox

Reactions: C to the J

corsies

Reaction score
anyone catch the wu hit. when you click on it it says you have already completed this type of task and auto submits?

RaffRiffofTurk

The Lord of Darkness Until 8 AM
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm trying to understand why you think it's wrong :eek:

It seems okay in my mind since it's not for only the elite few
Because I feel that a given piece of work should be finished before starting a new piece of work. Like... let's say I am an artist and I know I can paint 10 pictures in a day. I think it leads to higher quality work to finish the first painting then start on the second instead of accepting all 10 up front and then tracing them all out before going back to fill in the details on the first one.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
what's the cap on Mountains

Reactions: Kessikitty
Status
Not open for further replies.