07/31 - Saved By the Bell Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
It's part of the job. Just like the queue is. Any method of working that involves using outside methods to increase your speed or ability to do HITs isn't strictly speaking fair. I never said I don't queue HITs though, I just don't have a program for it. I am by no means a person who claims to hold the moral high ground but I call a spade a spade as I see it. My participation in this forum is a means of increasing my income, my scripts are a means of increasing my income, my quals are a means of increasing my income none of which are hidden to other workers. Ignorance isn't always bliss and all that.
No worries, I'm not berating you. I' just trying to get a sense of where you're coming from. I'll be honest, I don't understand your reluctance to queue hits if you're willing to use scripts to improve your earnings. Most of us are here for the same reason, to make money. For some of us it's a full time thing, for some of us it's just an extra six pack every week, your motivation doesn't concern me. I'm just confused about your ethics right now, and I like to understand people.

Reactions: RaffRiffofTurk

ShanaMarie

Not all who wander are lost.
Contributor
Reaction score

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Can't do them. Everytime I see people post insane numbers from A9s, I hit my head against the wall. Don't worry, my brain is already irreparably damaged from my raging alcoholism.
no globals either oh okay

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Who's gonna be joining me in the Vanderbilt study tomorrow? Just got the email.

Reactions: catnapped

RaffRiffofTurk

The Lord of Darkness Until 8 AM
Contributor
Reaction score
No worries, I'm not berating you. I' just trying to get a sense of where you're coming from. I'll be honest, I don't understand your reluctance to queue hits if you're willing to use scripts to improve your earnings. Most of us are here for the same reason, to make money. For some of us it's a full time thing, for some of us it's just an extra six pack every week, your motivation doesn't concern me. I'm just confused about your ethics right now, and I like to understand people.
It's a personal experience thing. I have seen people lead nearly to ruin from taking more work than they could handle and then counting "pending completion" advances as already in the bag earnings.

You know what'll hurt worse?

No that one is okay because you're not my favorite mother either.

Reactions: Jaded

corsies

Reaction score
Title: Two-Part University Study on Real-Effort (~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Ben Bushong [A1TPIC3ZKNHT0V] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: University study. You will complete simple real-effort tasks for varying wages. You will be paid a fixed fee and may earn additional money based on your willingness to work. This is a two-part study and you must complete both sessions for payment.
Time: 7 days
HITs Available: 33
Reward: $4.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;Exc: [18257363-17862] has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 80;Location is one of: US

2 parts so sucks most likely
has anyone received the follow up email for this? I thought it was coming 8 hours later ?

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Can't do them. Everytime I see people post insane numbers from A9s, I hit my head against the wall. Don't worry, my brain is already irreparably damaged from my raging alcoholism.
Why can't you do globals? The guy has been known to give quals out to those who are interested.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Categorize and Label 27 webpages! [t-chchan] | PANDA
Requester: Research Project [A3A0N4OPTWRYPD] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.02 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.37 Generosity
★★★★★ 3.92 Fairness
★★★★ 4.08 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 342 | TOS Flags: 7
Submit a new TO review
Description: Requires 20 minutes of attention. Please read the preview screen carefully.
Time: 2 hours 24 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Did Travel dataset [t-chchan] has not been granted;Location is one of: CA, US

Reactions: Not A Robot
Status
Not open for further replies.