HIT Poster
Reaction score
im checking my email but nothing yet. I think I took the hit before 9 am though
Probably within the hour you'll get it.

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
I didn't encounter any problems. Did you put in your email address at the beginning, or your Mturk ID? Because they go off of the Email you gave them at the end of the first part.
I hope that's not right because I gave them my main email instead of my turk email. They said they would only use the email for personal communication.

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
Today's Projected Earnings: $75.88

Now I have an excuse to not work for the rest of the day. My hand hurts but worth it now that all those a9's have and are still approving.
Holy shit! That is a lot. I'm stuggling getting past five hundred of those.

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Had a work meeting originally scheduled during the time they ended up picking for the rescheduled CER Vanderbilt experiment from Friday but my meeting got canceled. Now they won't let me participate tomorrow, they "have recruited enough participants" :rain:

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
It's a personal experience thing. I have seen people lead nearly to ruin from taking more work than they could handle and then counting "pending completion" advances as already in the bag earnings.

No that one is okay because you're not my favorite mother either.
Huh, I haven't really experienced that at all. For me, filling my queue and running a panda to keep it full reminds me of the days when I was tending bar and trying to keep up with a knee deep crowd. You do as much as you can (hopefully that's all of it), and the rest goes back into the pot or to your coworker. That's what pandas are for.

Enjoy your dinner!

Reactions: Squatty
Reaction score
Holy shit! That is a lot. I'm stuggling getting past five hundred of those.
Dude I know. I had to switch my sleep schedule to do them as soon as the next mturk day started to avoid throttling. I regret falling asleep after only doing 2000 because when I came back it was bad.

Reactions: Not A Robot

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
Dude I know. I had to switch my sleep schedule to do them as soon as the next mturk day started to avoid throttling. I regret falling asleep after only doing 2000 because when I came back it was bad.
Are you using the script from yesterday? Throttling is pretty bad right now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.