08/03 - Nutella Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
i did a very similar thing and now i am kicking myself.
I was trying to make sure nothing came out this week, so I scheduled it two weeks ahead of when it was due. I /thought/ that would stop the auto pay cause it does on my other card.

Nooope.

Reactions: Cara and themildone

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
I used to be an Extreme coupon-er. I had a shed full of stuff that I was paid to take from the store. I used to use Grocery game and CouponMom and a bunch of other places and plan all my trips, going on double coupon days. I was sooo into it because I didn't spend more than $20 a month, at the grocery store, for a 3 person household. But, then it was just me, and GroceryGame.com closed, and it was starting to consume all of my time, collecting, clipping, sorting, shopping, searching for deals. So, I only do it semi-passively, these days. I was making pretty good money selling my surplus stuff to the neighbours. I got sick of thinking about it all the time. :)
We are made for each other.

I am a coupon junkie! I only do things in store though, rarely online unless it's an insane deal or glitch. I sell as well. It does take up a ton of time

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
I was trying to make sure nothing came out this week, so I scheduled it two weeks ahead of when it was due. I /thought/ that would stop the auto pay cause it does on my other card.

Nooope.
sounds like you're keeping a balance on a CC, which is a terrible thing. Unless it has 0 percent financing

Reactions: Liz

Rogue and Ready

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Academic survey(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Gunes Biliciler Unal [AHINB5BQTO39Y] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$8.28] [Pay=3.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=6.49] [Pen=0.03 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 1200
Available: 3
Description: Academic research about emotions, personality and choice of activities
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; Exc: [101114-100525] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 96; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

lies! Way too much writing!

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Unanimous A.I. for work related to 3VQTAXTYN37IOWBTQS3098DQKJPBUU.
The value of your bonus is: $32.50 USD

The Requester included this note:
Congrats! You finished 1st in our MLB Week 18b virtual $ contest and tied for 2nd in that week's run spread contest. Great job!!

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

1-2 finish.....I put that one in the cheap seats son!!

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
If I had a boss that sent me a survey so he could make $8 I would consider quitting.

PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE PROCEEDING!

IMPORTANT NOTE: You must be a verifiable manager of at least one employee and after taking this survey, you are required to email a survey to one of your employees and have them complete it. Your employee has 4 days to complete the survey. Upon your completion of this survey and your employee's completion of their survey, you will be compensated.

INTEGRITY: This is for an important academic research model and the quality of this data is essential. We are relying upon your integrity to help ensure that you are truly a manager and that only an employee of yours is responding to the survey you email on. To help ensure this, a validation algorithm and team of researchers is utilized to verify these conditions. We will reject if there is an appearance of these conditions not being met.

This is a research survey about manager and employee relationships. Your survey responses to various questions regarding your management style and your employee(s) performance will be greatly beneficial to our study.

DURATION AND CONTINUATION: The current survey takes about 8 minutes to complete. Your employee's survey takes about 17 minutes for them to complete. After one week you will have an additional opportunity to engage in a follow-up survey which is much shorter for additional compensation.

Rogue and Ready

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Product evaluation | Accept
Requester: Anas [ACT0KET5LX0D1] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=2.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=7.50] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.30
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: Please take a moment to evaluate a product and answer a few questions
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
,[/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.