08/03 - Nutella Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Do you guys bother to answer the pre-qualify questions from MTurk that appear on some HITs?
No. I just hit 'enter' after pasting the code. I fell like they will post the study with a few screeners anyway. I don't do them because I don't want to waste time qualifying for something that I may not do. Plus, I feel like some of those answers get locked in somewhere, and I want the ability to change my position on things, if I change my opinion. I could be completely wrong about all of this.:)

Reactions: GTR

GTR

Reaction score
i'm adding this to my daily affirmations
here's two more that i came up with a long time ago and are my favorites

never give up
just quit

sometimes you have to take your pants off
to put them on again

Reactions: cb456

alk69

Reaction score
If I had a boss that sent me a survey so he could make $8 I would consider quitting.

PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE PROCEEDING!

IMPORTANT NOTE: You must be a verifiable manager of at least one employee and after taking this survey, you are required to email a survey to one of your employees and have them complete it. Your employee has 4 days to complete the survey. Upon your completion of this survey and your employee's completion of their survey, you will be compensated.

INTEGRITY: This is for an important academic research model and the quality of this data is essential. We are relying upon your integrity to help ensure that you are truly a manager and that only an employee of yours is responding to the survey you email on. To help ensure this, a validation algorithm and team of researchers is utilized to verify these conditions. We will reject if there is an appearance of these conditions not being met.

This is a research survey about manager and employee relationships. Your survey responses to various questions regarding your management style and your employee(s) performance will be greatly beneficial to our study.

DURATION AND CONTINUATION: The current survey takes about 8 minutes to complete. Your employee's survey takes about 17 minutes for them to complete. After one week you will have an additional opportunity to engage in a follow-up survey which is much shorter for additional compensation.
That's not only against Amazon TOS (asking for third party information), it's remarkably unprofessional! You simply DO NOT put your underlings in that type of position...If I was such an employee asked to take such a survey(not in line with my job), I'd refuse. I can't imagine anyone who would want to take a survey for an unknown party about his boss. And the boss knows about it, too? Oh yeah, good way to lose a job. Requesters can be so self-centered.

Dragonfly

Reaction score
just nodded off for a sec at my computer...is there such a thing as a almost-3-year-old sleep regression? because kiddo has been keeping me up all night for the past week
My first four never had that and my youngest is soon to turn three so I hope I keep up the good streak. Sorry you're dealing with that.

Dragonfly

Reaction score
I liked the questions that were asked, I guess. But I'm not catching much today so it was entertaining lol
I'm not catching anything either. I'm not feeling too hopeful right now. Yesterday wasn't good for me either. I was happy to catch one of the four science ones a couple nights ago. Still wanting the other three of those $6 HITs.

Reactions: Despairagus

wascal wabbit

Drunken Spelunker
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 45 minutes: Collaboratively Solve Trivia Questions with Partner! Win Money With Correct Answers(~ 45 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Moral Cognition Lab [A2F7PR9AE0GHUF] (Req TV): $15.08/hr
(TO): [Pay: 3.51] [Fair: 4.32] [Comm: 2.72] [Fast: 3.96]
Description:
You team up with a partner to solve questions. Get paid $.05-15c per question you get right!
Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $6.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Exc: [101048-100459] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
You lied to me!!! This wasn't fun. I want my money back!
I think it was fun for me because I didn't understand it at first. In the first part [going to try to not break the rules here] I answered in a more physical sense than a metaphysical sense if that... makes sense...

idk man I get my kicks in weird places.

GTR

Reaction score
I think it was fun for me because I didn't understand it at first. In the first part [going to try to not break the rules here] I answered in a more physical sense than a metaphysical sense if that... makes sense...

idk man I get my kicks in weird places.
are your skinny jeans too tight?
:p

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Sergey, i know you are itching to drop a 30k batch of topics that will last thru the weekend
Tricky Vicky here to save you.

Reactions: GTR

Rogue and Ready

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 15 Minute Research Survey(~ 15 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Brian Lucas [AE9LM6W08FFNV] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.21] [Pay=3.38] [Fast=null] [Comm=5.00] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.11] [Fast=4.23] [Comm=3.07] [Fair=4.47] [Reviews=127] [ToS=1]
TO2: [Hrly=6.55] [Pen=2.51 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 7200
Available: 1
Description: You are invited to participate in a research study involving problem solving
Qualifications: Exc: [-1402733826-100580] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.