08/08 - Modern Pentathlon Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
I think it's the reverse for me. When I first got with my woman she made me guess her weight so I just said 107. She got pissed because I was off by 4 pounds too much. Now we've both put on a lot of weight but I don't even care. Pizza is life.
I come from a family of giants. I'm the runt. Even at my heaviest.... which was a LOT.... I was still the smallest.... between my giant genes and having three kids- I'd NEVER be 107 o.0

My wrists and shit from my giant gene bones all ready stick out as it is o.0

Reactions: Metallica

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
look at the conversation my micropenis started.. and they said it would never amount to anything.

Reactions: JenniLeigh
Reaction score
It seemed like there was a lot of work and money today to go around if you wanted it.

Also, I should stop working on Thacker's, I like how he explains rejections but I feel so guilty emailing him so I just take it.

Reactions: VGB

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
So here's why I've been gone two months and the first srs post by me ever. I made it to Texas and its liIke home down here. Not sure how legit what I'm doing is but oh well. The night I was like be back tomorrow, well woke up without internet. A few days later my friends who brought me into they house needed to feed they kids so agreed to pawn my work computer to help feed us all. Now I'm about to lose that because I'm in a large household and other stuff is important. Using their 2g right now for this long ass post. Yay for Swype. Anyways for me to get out of shit we need like $800. Hell no no no no I can't even turk atm. Let alone a spider attacked me last week and gave me cellulitis. So really tldr need to borrow 200 from Mtc family so I can get my laptop out of pawn. Would only take loan through AMT platform (record keeping) that way you get my AWN. Some people would do that so they could try to stalkery mcstalker me and try to find out what I look like so here that is.

Also since I'm not really wanting a donation and some nice people here would want to help you need

AMT requester acct
Able to post closed qual hits
Etc

Asking for loans of 10+ atm to keep the amount of people I have to repay down. If you can help please pm me.

I figure it doesn't hurt to ask and numerous people telling Amazon A#:) dhdshg seriously did bad work for them is a bad idea on my part.
sorry brotha.. dont have much to begin with. most of us here would need the cash also.

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
I come from a family of giants. I'm the runt. Even at my heaviest.... which was a LOT.... I was still the smallest.... between my giant genes and having three kids- I'd NEVER be 107 o.0

My wrists and shit from my giant gene bones all ready stick out as it is o.0
I've been over 200 for as long as I can remember. Doesn't bother me much at all. I don't have difficulty doing anything that my light weight counterparts do so I'm not the slightest bit concerned. Probably helped I was somewhat fit during high school via football.

Reactions: JenniLeigh

Digital Nomad

Reaction score
Good Morning People,

Had to go buy some new suits for work today. Anyone want to go ahead and paypal me some money so I don't have to spend the rest of week balls deep in transcription hits?

Reactions: Matilda Jones
Status
Not open for further replies.