08/08 - Modern Pentathlon Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onyxbird

Fearless
Reaction score
I mean it wasn't bad money for how little effort it took.
True. It was just unexpected. Although I think it would make an interesting batch that could be really lucrative. Especially if one managed to do more than one hundred of them.

That is if their ears don't start bleeding. :ahhh:

Digital Nomad

Reaction score
Just email them or take it off mturk on the site they host. They are very responsive. But if you do shotty work they will ignore you for the rest of time.

Do you know what Crowdsurf is looking for on the qualification for their training hit? It just says you can request it, no info on what they are looking to approve/deny and no "retake time" listed. Being new I'm sort of leery of requesting a bunch of stuff now and being turned down now then not being able to request it later. Or do they just sit in pending till you meet the qual later? I know silly newbie questions :(

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I don't know that anyone here wants to be anyone else here because we all suck.
I'm beautiful and smart and weird. Some people like that.

Edit: The raging temper thing is sometimes a problem though. But fear can be a powerful motivator.

Reactions: Pleco

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Good Morning People,

Had to go buy some new suits for work today. Anyone want to go ahead and paypal me some money so I don't have to spend the rest of week balls deep in transcription hits?
No

Reactions: Vanyanka

Loxxed

Avada Kedavra
Banned
Reaction score
While I miss you all phone I'm borrowing about dead and its late. Sorry night crew ttyl. At least I'm not dead yet.

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
So here's why I've been gone two months and the first srs post by me ever. I made it to Texas and its liIke home down here. Not sure how legit what I'm doing is but oh well. The night I was like be back tomorrow, well woke up without internet. A few days later my friends who brought me into they house needed to feed they kids so agreed to pawn my work computer to help feed us all. Now I'm about to lose that because I'm in a large household and other stuff is important. Using their 2g right now for this long ass post. Yay for Swype. Anyways for me to get out of shit we need like $800. Hell no no no no I can't even turk atm. Let alone a spider attacked me last week and gave me cellulitis. So really tldr need to borrow 200 from Mtc family so I can get my laptop out of pawn. Would only take loan through AMT platform (record keeping) that way you get my AWN. Some people would do that so they could try to stalkery mcstalker me and try to find out what I look like so here that is.

Also since I'm not really wanting a donation and some nice people here would want to help you need

AMT requester acct
Able to post closed qual hits
Etc

Asking for loans of 10+ atm to keep the amount of people I have to repay down. If you can help please pm me.

I figure it doesn't hurt to ask and numerous people telling Amazon A#:) dhdshg seriously did bad work for them is a bad idea on my part.
Normally I would ignore something like this as it's just an out of the blue question, but I've went from poverty to upper middle and it's been one hell of a fight so I understand the situation. I'm not making promises to you but I'll check with the SO and see. I wouldn't expect to be repaid but I would expect you to be mindful of others needs in the future. I'll pm you tomorrow.

Regardless of the above, keep your head up because failure isn't an option. Many people have had a shitty hand dealt to them and I don't see it as a bad thing to ask for help... So long as it isn't an every day thing.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I still haven't moved to the bedroom and I lost my phone and both PS4 controllers. This does not bode well.

Reactions: Drwho10

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Find the Email Address for Twitter Users | PANDA
Requester: MarketDoc [A4JKGVQJNLO6L] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 1.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 0.00]
Description:
Given the full name, Twitter handle and website URL, find the Email Address for that person
Time: 15 minutes
HITs Available: 42
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 92;

might be ok

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: Magnolia-Fan

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Get a therapist on speed dial.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I could be someone younger, though, and get back all of the wasted years so I could waste them in different, equally useless ways
I was thinking that if I could relive my life again I'd start turking much sooner, back when it was a lot easier to get Masters and the pay was better. Then I realized that my dream of re-living my life involved turking and now I'm severely depressed.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I was thinking that if I could relive my life again I'd start turking much sooner, back when it was a lot easier to get Masters and the pay was better. Then I realized that my dream of re-living my life involved turking and now I'm severely depressed.
:heart::heart::heart:

Reactions: Pleco
Status
Not open for further replies.