08/08 - Whip Into Shape Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
OK, I think I did that! I don't know what I'm doing... I think I want Tom Brady, right....
You dont have to know anything about football. I swear, sometimes the people who do the best are the people with no experience lol

But yes, when in doubt, always go with tom brady :p

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
You dont have to know anything about football. I swear, sometimes the people who do the best are the people with no experience lol

No, go with any Browns player on the roster,lololol

Reactions: GoldenTemple

Achilles2357

Reaction score

I watch football only sometimes, but last year's Super Bowl (2017, Feb whatever) was probably the best sporting event I have ever seen. I was riveted. I was convinced the Patriots would win and holy sh*t!

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Being up late sucks lol No work, nothing new on reddit, tv has nothing good on. I have to stop taking naps during the day :ahhh:
Twice now, I've caught the $5 Survey Comet and didn't realize it until there was only 10 minutes left in queue :facepalm2: I generally prefer nights, because everyone else is asleep and I can watch movies and read and eat all the snack food. But tonight I'm doing more reading than paying attention to my screen, apparently.
I have been sleeping from like 4am to 9am....ucky
Ugh, me too. Part of me wants to switch my sleep schedule, but I'm travelling in a month and plan on driving 14 hours through the night. So maybe I should just embrace it for a month or so. Thankfully, turk and homeschooling are sleep-deprived friendly.

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
Twice now, I've caught the $5 Survey Comet and didn't realize it until there was only 10 minutes left in queue :facepalm2: I generally prefer nights, because everyone else is asleep and I can watch movies and read and eat all the snack food. But tonight I'm doing more reading than paying attention to my screen, apparently.

Ugh, me too. Part of me wants to switch my sleep schedule, but I'm travelling in a month and plan on driving 14 hours through the night. So maybe I should just embrace it for a month or so. Thankfully, turk and homeschooling are sleep-deprived friendly.
that survey comet only takes like 12 minutes if you can catch it again its worth it

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
I watch football only sometimes, but last year's Super Bowl (2017, Feb whatever) was probably the best sporting event I have ever seen. I was riveted. I was convinced the Patriots would win and holy sh*t!
have you ever played fantasy football before? Its pretty easy, you draft a player in each position ( our draft is august 20th ) and then thats basically it. each week they get points for yards and touchdowns, and you get a total team score that has to beat your opponent. 1st time people can do really well and even can win the whole thing with luck on their side

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
that survey comet only takes like 12 minutes if you can catch it again its worth it
Thanks! I'll be shocked if I catch it three times. Normally I'd just WorkerID it and send the code, but they're a good requester that I don't want to risk. Plus, someone on that account has a thing for timers :p

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
which is just so stupid

"it took me 30 minutes, so clearly it will take everyone 30 minutes"

no, man, have you ever considered you are just a really slow survey taker?

:ahhh:
I was referring more to the $16 ones where you get booted for anything under 40 minutes, no matter the quality of work. I've managed to get through all 15 weeks without a warning email but every week I expect one.

Status
Not open for further replies.