08/10 - Fudge Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I really liked the first season of that! (I don't know if there are more seasons, I'veo nly seen the one)
There are! On HULU! It has gotten much more into philosophy, which is great b/c I've been trying to take some online (free) courses on Philosophy! Super fun. The cast is gold.

hockeyfan87

Reaction score
They're the most mindless HIT I can multitask with.
Part of the reason I like doing them so much. Surveys I have to focus on 100% or I'll probably screw up a detail, especially if it's a longer survey. With A9s I'll put up a live train-watching feed on YouTube and kinda go back and forth watching that on one side of the screen with mturk in another tab on the other side.

The one batch of A9s appears to be done for now. Hope they post more of them. Not a big fan of the color ones. Get to take a break at least, and check out some videos on youtube. Someone posted race telecasts of a few ARCA races I worked at (as a photographer) a few years back. Kinda fun re-watching them.

wascal wabbit

Drunken Spelunker
Contributor
Reaction score
Usually, I don't have a huge amount of mturk anxiety, but when I do, like today, it is awful. I had that massive autosubmit glitch today with A9, I've got 1400 A9s pending, I want the Sergey qual that I've been waiting on for years. AUUGH. I'm waiting on Siddharth Suri's HIT and then I am outta here for the day.

Rogue and Ready

Contributor
Reaction score
Good morning everyone!

Good news:

Learning Lab
7:42 AM (2 hours ago)

to me

We discovered the issue with the survey. In a couple days, we will send you a link to receive compensation for your work.
Thank you,
Naomi

I get so mad sometimes I may not be suited for turking. Thanks for the voices of reason here :)

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
So, I tried to do that HIT about the Murder Mystery and after I finished the game part, it took me to a different page and wanted me to log in (which I couldn't do). There was no way to submit, so I emailed them about it and they were very fast in responding. They apologized and sent me an Amazon gift card to make up for their error
:celebrate2:

wascal wabbit

Drunken Spelunker
Contributor
Reaction score
I'd like to recommend The Good Place to everyone while we're suggesting things. Favorite newly discovered (to me) show.
Haven't watched it yet, appreciate the rec though, I'm currently making my way through The Handmaid's Tale. Just got Hulu about a week ago.

jmr

Reaction score
Usually, I don't have a huge amount of mturk anxiety, but when I do, like today, it is awful. I had that massive autosubmit glitch today with A9, I've got 1400 A9s pending, I want the Sergey qual that I've been waiting on for years. AUUGH. I'm waiting on Siddharth Suri's HIT and then I am outta here for the day.
i hear you.. i just submitted 60+ hits that i'm just realizing i had an error, also want that qual and the 2pm HIT. here's to hoping the anxiety will go away :)

Reactions: wascal wabbit

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Haven't watched it yet, appreciate the rec though, I'm currently making my way through The Handmaid's Tale. Just got Hulu about a week ago.
Handmaid's tale is THE MOST FRIGHTENING SHOW I'VE EVER WATCHED. And I love it. I'm taking it slow b/c I mouth breathed through the first like 5 episodes and had nightmares.

Rogue and Ready

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Study #137_B - Answer short screener and perform tasks on tv streaming app. MUST UPLOAD iPHONE SCREEN RECORDING FOR $10 BONUS | Accept
Requester: MeasuringU Research [A1YP92UR15YUWD] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.06] [Pay=3.68] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.79] [Fast=4.17] [Comm=4.38] [Fair=4.35] [Reviews=51] [ToS=5]
TO2: [Hrly=7.45] [Pen=3.00 days] [Res=100%] [Rec=50%] [Rej=0] [ToS=1] [Brk=2]
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 21600
Available: 1
Description: We'd like you to complete a short screener and perform some tasks on a TV streaming app. You must take the study on an iPhone, use the iPhone screen recording feature, and upload a video of your screen recording. Receive $10 bonus after submitting video
Qualifications: COMPLETED STUDY #137 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 93; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

Jsws91

Reaction score
can you only do one noah recommendation hit?

wascal wabbit

Drunken Spelunker
Contributor
Reaction score
yes, theyre pretty easy.
write in second person, not first!
One of the ones I got was ridiculous, but the other's weren't too bad. That was before I realized I could throw them back and cherrypick :evillaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.