08/10 - Fudge Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Is there a Panda yet for that Sidhartha thing? I'm not really finna actually work today, but I'd love to throw it up into catcher. [my wedding anniversary was this week so my hubby took off today so we could sit around together and do bubkus!]
I don't think so. I'm gonna miss it because my dog's vet appointment go moved :( :salt::salt:

cosmia

Reaction score
I know :( I thought I had find my new Parks & Rec replacement but nope.
I was lucky enough to watch it before Parks & Rec, so Parks kinda helped me get over the disappointment of Community going down the drain.

Right now my Parks & Rec replacement is Brooklyn Nine Nine. It's not as good, and I'm not as attached to the characters, but it's consistently funny IMO so I'm enjoying it anyway.

Reactions: themildone

psminty

Reaction score
Bill is the name of the web server. He must have ascended or evaporated.

You'll need to message the requester and explain the problem.
It was the zombies!! I did - no response yet...

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I was lucky enough to watch it before Parks & Rec, so Parks kinda helped me get over the disappointment of Community going down the drain.

Right now my Parks & Rec replacement is Brooklyn Nine Nine. It's not as good, and I'm not as attached to the characters, but it's consistently funny IMO so I'm enjoying it anyway.
I watched one episode of Brooklyn and just couldn't get into it. Try Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt! not very many seasons yet, but not bad. Or BoJack Horseman. and definitely New Girl (netflix has all the seasons).

Reactions: cosmia

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
I watched one episode of Brooklyn and just couldn't get into it. Try Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt! not very many seasons yet, but not bad. Or BoJack Horseman. and definitely New Girl (netflix has all the seasons).
aww brooklyn 99 is so good! give it another go. the creator worked on parks n rec, the good place, and the office (he is mose !!)

Mr_AvocadoMan

Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your opinions shopping for auto insurance | Accept
Requester: Sarah Kettles [AIVJSRLR5C5D] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$175.10] [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.64] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=25] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=39.36] [Pen=0.03 days] [Res=null] [Rec=25%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=2]
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 600
Available: 1
Description: Tell us what you think about shopping for auto insurance and how that experience could be made better.
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
It felt like 8 min[/td][/tr]

IndividualRace

Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Michael McCullough for work related to .....
The value of your bonus is: $4.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for participating in the UMiami Decision-making and personality survey....

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Last edited:

jmr

Reaction score
it says it is okay, so don't worry.
just realized I didn't switch the "I" to "you" so really hoping I don't get a massive rejection... need more coffee before trying new requestors :(

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
just realized I didn't switch the "I" to "you" so really hoping I don't get a massive rejection... need more coffee before trying new requestors :(
oh woops. yea you probably will.

Reactions: Despairagus

hockeyfan87

Reaction score
P.E. so far for today is $18.91. Only $9 short now of keeping my $10/day average up, was nearly 30 down when I started this morning. Should hopefully be able to knock out another $9.50 before the day is out.

cosmia

Reaction score
I love Bojack! Even though it's emotionally exhausting. Looking forward to the new season next month.

I'll definitely check out New Girl and Kimmy Schmidt when I get a chance, I've heard good things about both of them.

Mr_AvocadoMan

Reaction score
Title: User Test, Requires Mic, Windows or Mac, 568f20b5 | Accept
Requester: SoundingBox (Change Sciences Group) [A1DIWKR9NEY82N] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.47] [Pay=4.00] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.41] [Fast=3.89] [Comm=3.63] [Fair=4.11] [Reviews=155] [ToS=24]
TO2: [Hrly=5.45] [Pen=null] [Res=100%] [Rec=29%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=3]
Reward: 7.00
Duration: 7200
Available: 1
Description: Perform a user test on a website. It's fun and your opinion matters! Microphone required.
Qualifications: StudyGroupExclusion - 744e5cdc-e93b-4954-92f8-f9cc4418cb36 DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

Reactions: desallemands

jmr

Reaction score
oh woops. yea you probably will.
everything else was to their standards so hopefully they'll be nice? or at least let me redo some of the work. i'm so annoyed. PE was $46 when i stopped which is the 2nd highest day i've ever had. do you think i should contact them now before the rejections start? or wait & hope they like my work otherwise?

Reactions: desallemands

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I love Bojack! Even though it's emotionally exhausting. Looking forward to the new season next month.

I'll definitely check out New Girl and Kimmy Schmidt when I get a chance, I've heard good things about both of them.
god yes, I have to be careful with BoJack. If I'm already feeling low, I can't watch it. New Girl is amazing!! such lovable characters. I was really sad when it ended. Kimmy Schmidt is really funny.

LumosDC

Reaction score
Love me some Bojack Horseman. Takes a couple of episodes to really get going, but worth the wait.

I appreciate the way it portrays depression, as it is breathtakingly accurate (as I can attest to). The puns are also quite funny and so numerous that it takes at least one re-watch to catch them all.

Edit: I know wordz

Last edited:

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
everything else was to their standards so hopefully they'll be nice? or at least let me redo some of the work. i'm so annoyed. PE was $46 when i stopped which is the 2nd highest day i've ever had. do you think i should contact them now before the rejections start? or wait & hope they like my work otherwise?
Id message her now and be like oh i realized i didnt change it to second person, let me redo them.

Status
Not open for further replies.