08/11 - Taekwondo Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Man... I got dinged (a rejection) today. 360 days without a rejection reset, I was really hoping to make a year. Worse yet I can't rail about how unreasonable the requester was because when I messaged her she goes "I can't overturn a rejection because of my boss, but I will compensate you for the HIT anyway via bonus since I see where you made your mistake and understand how it could happen."

Why you gotta go and be reasonable about it? Gosh.
Just tell the requester you're friends with YAHU @YAHU . They'll reverse it faster than Bill Clinton driving by a strip club.

RaffRiffofTurk

The Lord of Darkness Until 8 AM
Contributor
Reaction score
Just tell the requester you're friends with YAHU @YAHU . They'll reverse it faster than Bill Clinton driving by a strip club.
I name dropped the wrong name! I was like "By the way, I regularly make fun of Vanyanka @Vanyanka on mturkcrowd so clearly you know that I am a big name around these parts."

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Returning 8 C-SATs in 2 minutes. At the 58

RaffRiffofTurk

The Lord of Darkness Until 8 AM
Contributor
Reaction score
This is a disgrace. I'm calling Jane Edco.
Much sorry, many apologies. Maybe by my 3rd or 4th year I'll know who to name drop to get ahead. On the upswing I am half way through my turking year (I took 2 months off for school at the start of the year) and this is my first rejection. From May-August 15 of last year I managed 6 rejections.

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Much sorry, many apologies. Maybe by my 3rd or 4th year I'll know who to name drop to get ahead. On the upswing I am half way through my turking year (I took 2 months off for school at the start of the year) and this is my first rejection. From May-August 15 of last year I managed 6 rejections.
Humblebragging too :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.