08/11 - Taekwondo Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrewMeister

1) d4
Contributor
Reaction score
What's everyone listening to tonight? I'm jammin' to some 70's R&B
I'm watching Mike and Edd rebuild an '80's BMW Z1 Roadster on Wheeler Dealers right now. I'm completely fascinated by Edd working on cars. Must be the British accent and his compulsive / obsessive need for absolute detail and organization....

I'm wierd, I already know..... but <Gucci> @<Gucci> wants me on her Survivor team one day, and that's all that matters......

Nytmair

Contributor
Reaction score
WTF was that HIT. I guess it's over. OK then.

Reactions: booboo33

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
if you're a fulltime turker... what's a fancy title you can call yourself?
"Marshmallow Queen"

or wait, does it have to be turking related?

Reactions: Peachy

MrTrentSD

Alive and Kicking
Contributor
Reaction score
Technically Amazon isn't the one paying you. So you're a freelancer for Google, receipt companies, various universities, C-SATS, or whatever requesters you're working for.
All I know is that I log in at Amazon, I get paid via Amazon. :wink:

Wilma

I have no idea what I'm doing
Contributor
Reaction score
if it helps.. this is what I have on my resume:

Independent Contractor
Amazon Mechanical Turk
August 2015 – Present (1 year 1 month) Remote

Wide variety of cloud-based labor tasks including but not limited to writing, transcription, data entry, image categorization, audio and video annotation, website moderation and classification, search engine moderation, classification, and ranking, website usability testing, and participation in academic research, experimentation, and study across various fields,

Self-paced environment that requires great attention to detail and excellent computer skills as well as critical thinking, problem solving, and professional communication with clients and staff of various universities.

Increased computer and software proficiency, increased typing speed and accuracy, maintained detailed accurate records of work.

nyx

Lurker Extraordinaire
Reaction score
HMM. Looks like those College Faculty hits that were up yesterday + night before are being manually approved. AA is 7 days but I just noticed some of mine from yesterday are approved and pending payment now. It's not consecutive approvals though so that makes me a little worried. I was hoping I would get another message from the requester today after I replied back to her yesterday but only silence so far. Anyone else who worked on those hits try to contact her?

Reactions: BrewMeister
Status
Not open for further replies.