08/11 - Taekwondo Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrewMeister

1) d4
Contributor
Reaction score
HMM. Looks like those College Faculty hits that were up yesterday + night before are being manually approved. AA is 7 days but I just noticed some of mine from yesterday are approved and pending payment now. It's not consecutive approvals though so that makes me a little worried. I was hoping I would get another message from the requester today after I replied back to her yesterday but only silence so far. Anyone else who worked on those hits try to contact her?
I did. Yesterday she and I were emailing back and forth on and off as I worked on them. She was pretty awesome with her response times. Same thing with mine - 3 approved and 8 more waiting.

Reactions: nyx

nana

Contributor
Reaction score
HMM. Looks like those College Faculty hits that were up yesterday + night before are being manually approved. AA is 7 days but I just noticed some of mine from yesterday are approved and pending payment now. It's not consecutive approvals though so that makes me a little worried. I was hoping I would get another message from the requester today after I replied back to her yesterday but only silence so far. Anyone else who worked on those hits try to contact her?
I worked on those and the ones that were up on the 5th, I emailed her about one of them that I did on that day and never got a response but all were approved. It took a couple of days though

Reactions: nyx and BrewMeister

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Ok.. can I make about $10 in about two hours of work.

is it possible?

Nytmair

Contributor
Reaction score

is it possible?
I'm sure this fits your demographic.

Title: Impressions of module and company *RECRUITING BLACK WOMAN ONLY*(~ 25 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Eva Pietri [AS7U7S8Z3LSQC] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 2.82] [Fair: 4.79] [Comm: 3.63] [Fast: 4.64]
Description:
*RECRUITING BLACK WOMAN ONLY* Rate your feelings and attitudes towards a module and a company.
Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Exc: [-416812916-18646] has not been granted; Location is one of: US;

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score

is it possible?
Yes. In two easy steps.

Step 1: close the forum tab in your browser
Step 2:

Reactions: Tuesday

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm sure this fits your demographic.

Title: Impressions of module and company *RECRUITING BLACK WOMAN ONLY*(~ 25 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Eva Pietri [AS7U7S8Z3LSQC] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 2.82] [Fair: 4.79] [Comm: 3.63] [Fast: 4.64]
Description:
*RECRUITING BLACK WOMAN ONLY* Rate your feelings and attitudes towards a module and a company.
Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Exc: [-416812916-18646] has not been granted; Location is one of: US;
I can't lie!

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
Do you guys shut windows 10 updates off or do you think they need to be downloaded?

Reactions: BrewMeister
Status
Not open for further replies.