08/12 - Fencing Friday!

Name Your Team Survivor Challenge - Pick your favorite!

• HITBusters - http://goo.gl/U0lIKM

Votes: 28 27.5%
  • SCHOOL OF HARD BLOCKS - http://goo.gl/khmjcG

Votes: 44 43.1%
  • Throttlers - http://goo.gl/CNHKve

Votes: 30 29.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I've been getting emails from Marty Santalucia and never bothered clicking until now. Didn't realize what it was. Guess I should get to work...but I don't wanna

Reactions: Melly

Tigerpants

Murderer of Threads
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Generate questions about electronics questions - For people with knowledge of circuitry only, please! | PANDA
Requester: Dr. Brent Morgan [A24MXSLNX1A9GF] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.86 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 14 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: For people with knowledge of circuitry only, please! You do not need to have done the previous parts! Those who write especially helpful questions will be given extra money!
Time: 24 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $7.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90

saturn

leisureforce
Reaction score
christopher chi's are still pretty worth i think. he updated the instructions a bit with
  • If no site can be found, or you do not believe the site refers to the correct business, please type "Not Found"
  • If the site is valid, but the business is closed, please type "Not Found"
  • The goal of this project is to identify websites of small local businesses that are city/region specific. For larger nationwide chains, ideally I would like the city or individual location. If this is not possible, please list as "Not Found". This mainly will relate to hotels and jewelry stores.
  • For national grocery/shopping chains, such as Whole Foods or Walmart, you can list as "Not Found" immediately.
  • There are also some very ambiguous or general names with a lack of information regarding city or location. "Not Found" is preferable over not being sure if the website correctly relates to the business.
and got rid of the part about finding the page for the listed location in a large chain business. so i would think these should be a bit faster overall now. maybe not 20% pay cut faster, but still a pretty solid batch imo.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
christopher chi's are still pretty worth i think. he updated the instructions a bit with

and got rid of the part about finding the page for the listed location in a large chain business. so i would think these should be a bit faster overall now. maybe not 20% pay cut faster, but still a pretty solid batch imo.
I feel like I'm still doing almost the exact same thing i was before, except on the ones that happen to be chains. (which for me is not the majority of the hits.)

Reactions: Kerek and ellie

Tigerpants

Murderer of Threads
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey for 30-50 year olds who use mobile streaming music apps | PANDA
Requester: Cindy Ward [ACIQKZC531QI3] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.67 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 4 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: 35-50 year olds only: give us your thoughts
Time: 50 minutes
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Location is US

Reactions: Roscoe E Goldchain

saturn

leisureforce
Reaction score
I feel like I'm still doing almost the exact same thing i was before, except on the ones that happen to be chains. (which for me is not the majority of the hits.)
i guess if i were to make a point it's that it's not a pay cut for absolutely no reason, and overall the pay is (in my experience at least) a very reasonable rate for the work involved, so it seems like a bit of an overreaction to further bomb an already not so shiny TO.

Silver Laxarus

neutral
Reaction score
Title: Survey for 30-50 year olds who use mobile streaming music apps | PANDA
Requester: Cindy Ward [ACIQKZC531QI3] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.67 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 4 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: 35-50 year olds only: give us your thoughts
Time: 50 minutes
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Location is US
This hit is actually looking for people 35-50.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
i guess if i were to make a point it's that it's not a pay cut for absolutely no reason, and overall the pay is (in my experience at least) a very reasonable rate for the work involved, so it seems like a bit of an overreaction to further bomb an already not so shiny TO.
To each their own I guess, I don't think the change was enough to warrant dropping the penny, but I guess that's the beauty of this place.

BrewMeister

1) d4
Contributor
Reaction score
Jaded @Jaded You really want to hate me?

Doctor Who Marathon on BBCA goes until 0700 EST Sunday morning. Happy productivity. :dalek:

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
TO is for people to post their opinions, even if one person thinks they're overreacting.
People can read what they wrote, and use their own brains to make their own decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.