08/16 - Three Headed Broadway Stars on Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
you gotta be in a sales role. my awful irl job has finally come in handy.
Aw, crap. It seems all of those TA HITs require something like that. I'll take that off PANDA, then.

Tigerpants

Murderer of Threads
Contributor
Reaction score
looking for off topic group consensus here, I mislabeled a package and have been attempting to get USPS to fix the address, and they told me it wasn't possible basically. So I figured I'd let it get returned to sender and just do it again.

Now I've been called by a private number, and they left a voicemail with my name, and they left a callback number for me to call. It's a local number, and goggle doesn't turn up anything about a local usps branch with that number.

is someone attempting to scam me?

Cat

Reaction score
looking for off topic group consensus here, I mislabeled a package and have been attempting to get USPS to fix the address, and they told me it wasn't possible basically. So I figured I'd let it get returned to sender and just do it again.

Now I've been called by a private number, and they left a voicemail with my name, and they left a callback number for me to call. It's a local number, and goggle doesn't turn up anything about a local usps branch with that number.

Most likely a private investigator though.

nikicollazo

-----------------
Reaction score

http://www.whitepages.com/reverse_phone

Reactions: Tigerpants

Business Cat

Catipalist
Contributor
Reaction score
If you are having the "your request was not completed successfully" please email amazon and tell them. The more people that tell them about it, maybe they'll think it's an amazon problem and not something on our ends.

Please send any screenshots of the issue or error message as an attachment to mturk-attachments@amazon.com with the subject 'Mechanical Turk Worker Issue'.

— A detailed description of the problem.
— The text of any error messages you're seeing.
— Information regarding where the error messages appeared (pop-up window, browser window, etc.).
— Your browser type and version (for example, Internet Explorer 7.0, Firefox 3.0, etc.).
— The operating system you're using (for example, Windows XP, Mac OS 10.5, etc.).
I just emailed them, thanks for the suggestions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.