Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

BotBleepityBoopBot

Saddest Snail
Reaction score
I got curious and went looking, found this in the instructions: people don't like wearing soiled clothes.

Honestly thought it said 'solid clothes' for a second and was very confused.
You mean to tell me you don't rip holes into your clothes right after buying them? I thought everyone gave their clothes the A/C upgrade.

I DIDN"T KNOW SOMEONE WAS RECORDING ME!!!
Well honey you were looking at the camera under a big ol' pair of ripe berries with a motion blur so I can see how you might have missed it.

ThatsNotMyName

Is it Nap time yet?
Contributor
Reaction score

Empress328

Semi Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Mechanical Turk <mturk-noreply@amazon.com>
2:13 PM (16 minutes ago)

to me

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Affective Science & Health Laboratory for work related to 3CIS7GGG65JFJGK9V0KNZLZTWV2EU4.
The value of your bonus is: $3.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for participating in our study! You have earned an additional bonus of $3.00 for completing Part 1 of our two-part study.
-Affective Science and Health Laboratory

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Native speakers of American English, LISTEN TO and TRANSCRIBE 20 short phrase audio files.(20180814_BLM_trans) | Accept
Requester: Acme Data Collection [A3A1AJ4RPLTOLY] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$20.29] [Pay=4.66] [Fast=null] [Comm=1.00] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.89] [Fast=4.26] [Comm=3.05] [Fair=4.74] [Reviews=128] [ToS=5]
TO2: [Hrly=10.10] [Pen=null] [Res=0%] [Rec=60%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=3]
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 7200
Available: 1
Description: PLEASE USE FIREFOX AND ALLOW PERMISSION FOR THIS HIT. No demographic questions, list to short phrases and transcribe them.
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Has anyone EVER been able to grab this? It comes up on my HitFinder all the time but I never ever get it.[/td][/tr]

Reactions: cb456

jen

Reaction score
Has anyone who did the $50 GSB Behavioral Lab hit on Wednesday received their bonus yet? I had a little issue with my user id, but thought I squared it away with the requester via email. I just want to double check if I should start freaking out that I haven't received yet!

Reactions: C to the J

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
ive tried to do 2 different surveys, and ive been hit with this:

Is this a softblock? Still learning the ropes, and this isint something ive seen before.
There is no such thing as a softblock.

There are several methods requesters use to stop people from retaking a survey and this is simply one of them.

Title: Native speakers of American English, LISTEN TO and TRANSCRIBE 20 short phrase audio files.(20180814_BLM_trans) | Accept
Description: PLEASE USE FIREFOX AND ALLOW PERMISSION FOR THIS HIT. No demographic questions, list to short phrases and transcribe them.
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Has anyone EVER been able to grab this? It comes up on my HitFinder all the time but I never ever get it.[/td][/tr]
I've done several of these before, although Idk about this one in particular. Acme strategically re-uses group IDs so if you've done/returned this particular HIT in the past it won't let you accept it again.

BotBleepityBoopBot

Saddest Snail
Reaction score
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Every so often, I catch the ones where you talk for them too every so often. It's one of those things I keep on Panda Crazy because you never know.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Every so often, I catch the ones where you talk for them too every so often. It's one of those things I keep on Panda Crazy because you never know.
Yeah I do any of their other hits I see (And qualify for, there's one for a man's voice right now) but this one in particular I can never ever grab. Must have gotten it and returned it at some point.

Reactions: MarkC

Stealthy714

Contributor
Reaction score
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Not lately, but I have done several in the past. Caught this one too but with "Eval error: Thank you for attempting this HIT! All of the recordings for this hit have already been transcribed; this hit is no longer available. There will be more hits coming soon. Thank you!"

Reactions: Despairagus

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Has anyone who did the $50 GSB Behavioral Lab hit on Wednesday received their bonus yet? I had a little issue with my user id, but thought I squared it away with the requester via email. I just want to double check if I should start freaking out that I haven't received yet!
I haven't and I know one other person here hasn't.

Reactions: jen
D

Deleted member 481

I read a story about a dude who got super good speakers and pointed them at his floor to harass his loud downstairs neighbors... so you could always do that if need be.
Honestly, I need to just get on the ball with deciding where to move to next. Through process of elimination, I've still got like 40 states on my list. Living in Florida all my life & then moving to the NW, I have zero idea of what state is good, but more importantly affordable.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
why do people sign up for shit like the GSB task, show up and then leave???? I was assigned to three different groups and still couldn't get a full team to stick it out.
Email them.
This happened to me and I still got the full payment. (or at least I'm supposed to when everyone else gets paid)
PM me if you need the email.

D

Deleted member 481

Well, haven't done much today other than Unaninmous hits. Pretty much been focused on beating this big fish HOG. I'm stuck, but too stubborn to use the hint button.

Reactions: JDWFM
Status
Not open for further replies.