08/18 - So As It Is Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
airsoft gun.
LMAO, I shot hubby in the ass with one of those. That will certainly get your attention. He had convinced me that they were safe and they "did not hurt" so he and the boys could get them. I think it actually hurt, just a bit, he sure screamed like it hurt,lol.

jmr

Reaction score
can anyone help me out with the noah tracing hits? i did this stupid zebra intro hit a week ago, it took me forever to get it and now i can't progress at all...

Reactions: HelloHello

HelloHello

Reaction score
can anyone help me out with the noah tracing hits? i did this stupid zebra intro hit a week ago, it took me forever to get it and now i can't progress at all...

HelloHello

Reaction score
I can't get it work for me either. I think I'm just too frustrated with it!

Reactions: jmr

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Boooo. I screwed up the copy/paste for Genius Marketing
Genius Market Research(~ 5 minutes) $1.00 completion code this morning at like 4am. I messaged them immediately with my WorkerID. Just got a rejection from them "wrong code provided.":frustrated:
To add insult to injury, there's no other contact information on the HIT and it brings my rejections to a really ugly, not-rounded number :rain:

Last edited:
Reactions: Trucker

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Boooo. I screwed up the copy/paste for Genius Marketing
Genius Market Research(~ 5 minutes) $1.00 completion code this morning at like 4am. I messaged them immediately with my WorkerID. Just got a rejection from them "wrong code provided.":frustrated:
I had something similar with them a couple of weeks ago. They put a short timer on the HIT, the survey was long and I couldn't finish and get the completion code before the HIT was going to expire. Submitted the HIT with my ID and sent them an email with the completion code and ID. Shortly after submitting the HIT got a rejection. I emailed them 3 times and still have never received a reply to any of my emails. I hope you have better luck with yours.

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I had something similar with them a couple of weeks ago. They put a short timer on the HIT, the survey was long and I couldn't finish and get the completion code before the HIT was going to expire. Submitted the HIT with my ID and sent them an email with the completion code and ID. Shortly after submitting the HIT got a rejection. I emailed them 3 times and still have never received a reply to any of my emails. I hope you have better luck with yours.
Thank you for the solidarity. I left a TO that they're unresponsive. I guess that's all we can do.

KillMoles

°
Contributor
Reaction score
LMAO, I shot hubby in the ass with one of those. That will certainly get your attention. He had convinced me that they were safe and they "did not hurt" so he and the boys could get them. I think it actually hurt, just a bit, he sure screamed like it hurt,lol.
Like most things, they're safe with the proper use. Eye protection is a must. Airsoft and paintball guns can easily blind someone. Bruises and broken skin are not unusual with paintball at only 300 ft/sec. Back to your regular channel after this visit by Safety Sam. :)

AlexDroog

Singing in the rain...
Reaction score
Thank you for the solidarity. I left a TO that they're unresponsive. I guess that's all we can do.
Yup, total bummer when they reject unfairly and don't respond. I've found some requested respond to the threat of a bad TO review. Some of them just don't care.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Like most things, they're safe with the proper use. Eye protection is a must. Airsoft and paintball guns can easily blind someone. Bruises and broken skin are not unusual with paintball at only 300 ft/sec. Back to your regular channel after this visit by Safety Sam. :)
So shooting him in the arse from about 3 inches away was probably a bad idea? Lol, I told him to get a tattoo there tht says "It doesn't hurt"

Reactions: KillMoles

AlexDroog

Singing in the rain...
Reaction score
So is it me, or is it just a really bad day for MTurk. I suppose weekends are like this but, man, it's surprising how much the volume will change from day to day.

Reactions: stuffalleysays

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry for your rejection. I didn't get anywhere with Rose either. She said all of my hits except the one were excellent, but the one was blank so it HAD to be rejected. Now, why would I do over 60 total hits and scam her for 1 blank hit?

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
So is it me, or is it just a really bad day for MTurk. I suppose weekends are like this but, man, it's surprising how much the volume will change from day to day.
I saw people saying they were making bank earlier today. I've been busy trying to figure out why windows is trying to update every hour and a half (I already let it update several times). It is impacting my performance when I'm in the middle of a hit and the pc just shuts down.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
This was a hard $3, but still, $3. It took me about half an hour.
Title: Internet User Rights Study | Accept
Requester: Yang Wang [A380HFJFRDJRE5] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=2.91] [Fast=4.67] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=14] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=8.18] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 3.00
Duration: 7200
Available: 1
Description: We are a group of researchers at the School of Information Studies. We invite you to participate in a research study about your understanding of user rights while using the internet.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Last edited:

KillMoles

°
Contributor
Reaction score
So shooting him in the arse from about 3 inches away was probably a bad idea? Lol, I told him to get a tattoo there tht says "It doesn't hurt"
No, that's fine. :) I've just seen too many people do stupid risky stuff with them and couldn't help do a PSA.

Reactions: stuffalleysays

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Sorry for your rejection. I didn't get anywhere with Rose either. She said all of my hits except the one were excellent, but the one was blank so it HAD to be rejected. Now, why would I do over 60 total hits and scam her for 1 blank hit?
Ugh, that's awful, I'm sorry. She's going to have a hard time finding good workers to do her HITs.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: 18-Minute Survey - Decision Making(~ 18 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Hal Hershfield [A3N9P4VPHUDPX1] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.98] [Pay=3.92] [Fast=4.50] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.37] [Fast=4.54] [Comm=4.16] [Fair=4.70] [Reviews=137] [ToS=1]
TO2: [Hrly=5.95] [Pen=1.31 days] [Res=100%] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 2.25
Duration: 4500
Available: 32
Description: You will be answering a questionnaire using an external survey link. The study will take 18-20 minutes.
Qualifications: Exc: [-730371417-101973] DoesNotExist ; TP Panel: -1587431545 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

KellieS23

Anyone else feel like a Rainbow?
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Food Technology: Attitudes and Risks Study | Accept
Requester: TTU Language and Social Interaction Lab [AN608R8T7BJUK] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.06] [Pay=3.67] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.52] [Fast=4.47] [Comm=3.33] [Fair=4.47] [Reviews=51] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=0.01] [Pen=null] [Res=100%] [Rec=33%] [Rej=1] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 4.00
Duration: 10800
Available: 2
Description: Answer survey questions about food technologies
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location In AU, BS, CA, GB, IE, NZ, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Good HIT...toook me like 18-19 mins and it approved and paid in less than a day :)[/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.