08/19 - Foreign Film Dub Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Unfortunately, it's always humid here when it's hot out, because my city gets a lot of rain (9 months out of the year). I'm really sorry to hear you're experiencing flooding where you are, though.
Rain is a myth perpetrated by the media. I've only seen it on tv, it's probably all done with special effects.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I spaced that sucker out over 7 days when it was nice and slow or after hours when the Mtruk was out of gas for the day. There's no way in hell I could have handled it in 2 or 3 days total.
I spaced it over five days. Last two hits on the very last day. I was actually starting to sweat finishing it! I thought I could get it done in three days but that didn't work out for me.

Reactions: BrewMeister

Onyxbird

Fearless
Reaction score
Yep, typically. The last few years have been slightly different and we actually experienced drought - which is genuinely shocking because of where I live. But yeah, I live in Portland, Oregon. Rains *a lot*.
Oh wow. I have never been there before actually? Hmm.

I love rain though. Like right now, it's dark and sunset isn't for at least almost another two hours or so.

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Rain is a myth perpetrated by the media. I've only seen it on tv, it's probably all done with special effects.
Seems to be the way it's going anymore. :p

Onyxbird @Onyxbird I recommend visiting the Pacific Northwest in general. It's very beautiful here. A lot of people fall in love with it. Not called Pacific Wonderland for no reason. :)

ShanaMarie

Not all who wander are lost.
Contributor
Reaction score

Onyxbird @Onyxbird I recommend visiting the Pacific Northwest in general. It's very beautiful here. A lot of people fall in love with it. Not called Pacific Wonderland for no reason. :)
I agree! Sure is a nice change from PA!!!

Reactions: WalkingEmphasis

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score

Well since you asked so politely. Im looking at picking up Lamar MIller with my first pick to secure a good running back. Hes strong, can stay healthy and had multiple break out games last year. Im hoping that Luck will fall to round 2 after a bad year last year but I doubt it happens. Maybe I will be able to snag a Dalton or Palmer in free agency and bypass a QB all together if I miss Luck. If I miss Luck in the second round, I hope to snag a good receiver like an beckham jr or a dez bryant. Dont worry, you will be able to stay up to date with all my pending roster moves. You have just subscribed to fantasy football facts and will give you a detailed report of all my pending fantasy moves in the upcoming weeks.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

It's the number #1 place I would like to live in the US. I've been trying to convince my husband to get a job there but the cost of living is so much higher.

Reactions: WalkingEmphasis

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Well since you asked so politely. Im looking at picking up Lamar MIller with my first pick to secure a good running back. Hes strong, can stay healthy and had multiple break out games last year. Im hoping that Luck will fall to round 2 after a bad year last year but I doubt it happens. Maybe I will be able to snag a Dalton or Palmer in free agency and bypass a QB all together if I miss Luck. If I miss Luck in the second round, I hope to snag a good receiver like an beckham jr or a dez bryant. Dont worry, you will be able to stay up to date with all my pending roster moves. You have just subscribed to fantasy football facts and will give you a detailed report of all my pending fantasy moves in the upcoming weeks.
Oh, goddamit.

Onyxbird

Fearless
Reaction score
It's the number #1 place I would like to live in the US. I've been trying to convince my husband to get a job there but the cost of living is so much higher.
It makes my head spin at the prices.

Reactions: Vanyanka

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It makes my head spin at the prices.
We were just informed yesterday that we're under new management but given no information about how to contact new management. I know our rent is going to be raised but it will still be under a grand which is a steal for downtown.

Status
Not open for further replies.