08/19 - Foreign Film Dub Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 526

i'm not even sure, I moved recently and didn't update my info or anything even tho I'm still in the same city, so i'm not even sure if it's something to do with that or
I thought it was your amazon payments account. can you still accept hits on mturk?

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I really meant it in a good way, honestly. You are really awesome when it comes to turking. I'm sorry if I have offended you in any way.
No offense taken. Mind is shot so I'm trying to utilize whatever brain power I have left. I just interpreted it that way. :p

ellie

not to disappear
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I can't disagree. It's not really their fault, though. The median income there is higher than in a lot of other states, so a lot of Californians can afford more. Unfortunately, they change the housing wherever they go because of it, and it forces a lot of natives out, because they can't keep up. Sucks for Californians who make less than their counterparts, and for people in other states who make less, though.
i just want to live comfortably with my boyfriend and our dog in our tiny apartment in our tiny town with happy trees and normal weather

teddy

Reaction score
Title: Select images from a piece of adult content | PANDA
Requester: AdultNetHITs [A2GGMBBJ00PKKX] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 3.53 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.32 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.74 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.12 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 77
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: View images from a piece of adult content and match them with keywords
Time: 10 minutes
Hits Available: 500
Reward: $0.07
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 500; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Adult Content Qualification is 1
One of my scripts is just, like, hiding the HIT whenever it loads- but just for these :sob:

Reactions: <Gucci>

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
humbleturker @humbleturker

Could you give me the HITID in your summary? I'll make my own. Sorry to bother you.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I can't disagree. It's not really their fault, though. The median income there is higher than in a lot of other states, so a lot of Californians can afford more. Unfortunately, they change the housing wherever they go because of it, and it forces a lot of natives out, because they can't keep up. Sucks for Californians who make less than their counterparts, and for people in other states who make less, though.
Believe me, I know. The place where I lived got bought out by some developer and they're gonna fix it up and rent it for waaaaaay more. I had to move to a smaller, crappier place because the rents are insane. People are renting tiny rooms in apartments for 800-900 bucks.

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
i just want to live comfortably with my boyfriend and our dog in our tiny apartment in our tiny town with happy trees and normal weather
Definitely get that. Except for the part about normal weather. No matter where you go now, it seems like it's hard to find. :-/

Reactions: ellie

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Believe me, I know. The place where I lived got bought out by some developer and they're gonna fix it up and rent it for waaaaaay more. I had to move to a smaller, crappier place because the rents are insane. People are renting tiny rooms in apartments for 800-900 bucks.
Yep. It's the exact same in Portland now. I honestly think that laws should be put into place because of it.

Reactions: Pleco

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score
I feel this, there's been a parade of assholes in my apartment for the last 2 weeks while I try and get out of this mess

the rents they're quoting for the new renters are fucking crazy, and I don't think they're even doing anything to the place

Status
Not open for further replies.