08/19 - SummerSlam Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I had been putting off writing background.js. Its going to be a tough file for me to write I dont even have a specific layout in mind yet. I guess now is the time. I'll study your source code tonight and see if I can get something working. Thanks for your help.
Not that hard, just gotta get into it. If you get stuck let me know and I can help.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
The wife forgot to close her door to her room, Chesty got in there and chewed up 3 of her antique dolls, now somehow this has became my fault and she's chewing me out. Of course I'm ignoring this and it's pissing her off more. I win

EnterNameHere

Contributor
Reaction score
haha yeah, i'm not going to after my experience w her last time. i must not have gotten the qual either because no hits are showing up in my search but i can access when i click it through the forum
<10 warnings, >15 accepted, <5 rejects, consent form signed (I hadn't). It's less complicated to qualify to practice law in some states. o_O

Devil_Dawg

Contributor
Reaction score
Your wife has her own room?
yep, it's a very small bedroom that only has dolls and knick knacks in it.

Reactions: DCI

Horse Feathers

There's no future in time travel.
Contributor
Reaction score
The wife forgot to close her door to her room, Chesty got in there and chewed up 3 of her antique dolls, now somehow this has became my fault and she's chewing me out. Of course I'm ignoring this and it's pissing her off more. I win
You sure? :wink:

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

Dragonfly

Reaction score
How did you set it up in Panda Crazy ? I do not use Mechanical Turk Suite. Thanks.

ALSO; HOW Is his named spelled ? thanks :)
Title: Psychological Tendencies Study (~ 60 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Shelby Boggs [ACHWJJUQYHNA8] Contact [PC] Add: PandaOnceSearch
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 5.00
Duration: 6000
Available: 1
Description: You are invited to participate in a research study conducted by researchers at The Ohio State University. In this study, you will play a game in which you learn to avoid some stimuli and approach others to succeed, then complete surveys about how you think and act in everyday life. This study takes up to 60 minutes.
Qualifications: Exc: [-1299657815-102828] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In US
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
I found it on HIT Forker too and you can click on the o or p on the far left and it adds it to Panda Crazy. Also you can click on accept posts people provide. :) It was on page 11 a lot and I've added it above. Sorry if I didn't explain this well :(

I did finally end up catching it using HIT Catcher.

Last edited:

DCI

Reaction score
yep, it's a very small bedroom that only has dolls and knick knacks in it.
I wish I had my own room. My quality of sleep would be so much better.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I was there for the MTG revolution :cool:

ouch. ok. see y'all tomorrow. :wave2:
Hey, there. I really hope I didn't offend you. I was worried most about that(upsetting you specifically) when I was logged off because...
A. I really like you.:) B. I just don't want you to worry because others are over-blowing a non-issue C. I wasn't saying it was toxic because of you. I was saying that your feelings were the result of the toxicity that is rumor and conjecture. D. The reason I wrote the post was because I went from happy to blah, in 2.2 seconds after seeing that we were having another day of the same mess. I realized instantly that my feelings were irrational and didn't want you to fall into the same emotional trap because it makes people work less and make less money and nobody wants that.
Anyway, it wasn't directed at you. You weren't the toxic element. Not that anyone else specifically was. It was just a cloud over the whole thread. It's a low grade mass hysteria, I think. I'm just trying to keep anyone else from jumping on that bandwagon since there are no facts involved in the situation. Just people guessing and being grim. That's no fun for anyone.:(
So, I just want offer you a personal apology, if you took that personally. :glomp:

I just think that there are places to talk about it but, I don't want to have to not log in to avoid it. Because I don't get my HITs from the forum, I only post them, I'd hate to lose the relief from turking that this place is for me. But, I'd hate more if it made turking worse by being here, not better.

MTC is as great as we make it. :) People always think I'm never serious but, I'm really just trying to get people to smile because, life sucks all around and smiling doesn't cost a thing. I'm prone to getting down in the dumps. To prevent that, I like to try and lighten the mood.

I knew my previous post may offend someone. I'm sorry it was you. I hope I didn't scare you off.

Moving on...

Last edited:

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Finally fit the
Projected Earnings
$100.05
You rock! Everyone should just look at this on a Sunday in the summer and realize that the reason you caught so many HITs is because we were all on here wingeing instead of turking. Great job! :D

PS Got that secret batch PandA?:wink:

Last edited:

Devil_Dawg

Contributor
Reaction score
I wish I had my own room. My quality of sleep would be so much better.
lol she sleeps in our bedroom, no bed in that room

Reactions: DCI

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
oh no, turking or SummerSlam? oh I hate decisions.

Reactions: Jerami

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
You rock! Everyone should just look at this on a Sunday in the summer and realize that the reason you caught so many HITs is because we were all on here winging instead of turking. Great job! :D

PS Got that secret batch PandA?:wink:
No secret batch I'll share Sasha Winship not bad once you get the hang of them have made about $230 off of them since Friday.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
oh crap, I almost forgot to do this...

Title: Make predictions about political events $16. Week 16.(~ 120 minutes) | Accept
Requester: SurveyComet [A3NC2P2SPK9QQ] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$21.06] [Pay=3.97] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=4.40] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.21] [Fast=4.73] [Comm=4.25] [Fair=4.82] [Reviews=510] [ToS=1]
TO2: [Hrly=12.98] [Pen=1.73 days] [Res=0%] [Rec=88%] [Rej=3] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 16.00
Duration: 14400
Available: 32
Description: This is an invitation to complete a 2 hour political forecasting HIT to make predictions about political events.
Qualifications: SurveyGroup [1408] DoesNotExist ; Inc: [19-102329] Exists ; Exc: [102918-102329] DoesNotExist

Reactions: cb456 and thismegan
Status
Not open for further replies.