08/20 - Artificial Intelligence Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatsNotMyName

Is it Nap time yet?
Contributor
Reaction score
Ehh.....true, but this is just a way to rationalize breaking the terms everyone signed up for when they got an Mturk account. And if amazon does take notice thanks to the massive reddit thread and decide to do something about it, it could have ripple effects into the entire community. Which makes me worry personally because some people use this platform to pay their bills and I am tired of losing work because people game the system. (Sorry, not trying to vent at you but it's happened to me a lot as a byproduct of people breaking rules + getting caught so you can't really blame me for being bothered by this shit.)

And just pointing out, I don't have an account over there and have no intention of it. I also have no interest in using a script that games the system. It's no wonder requesters are making their own platforms and putting their work elsewhere, though :shoot:

(I'm figuring by this point a mod is prob gonna shut down the discussion so this is all I will say in regard to it.)
I hate to be the one to say it, that is life. There are people out there who have literally ruined EVERYTHING. I mean people have literally sued McDonalds for gaining weight or Dunkin donuts for getting burnt on their coffee.
Sadly, people break the rules, but that is the world we live in. I try to think i associate with better people and tend not to waste to much time on letting it bother me.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I hate to be the one to say it, that is life. There are people out there who have literally ruined EVERYTHING. I mean people have literally sued McDonalds for gaining weight or Dunkin donuts for getting burnt on their coffee.
Sadly, people break the rules, but that is the world we live in. I try to think i associate with better people and tend not to waste to much time on letting it bother me.
I'm not in this fight but the McDonalds coffee thing was 100% warranted if you actually read the case :thumbup:

CloudNine

Reaction score
Yes it is one hell of a time on Mturk for those of us who use this to get by.
I've taken a remote job because of it.
I cannot put my faith in to Mturk anymore (not that I ever fully did)

Also I'm not using the auto-accept script just in case you were wondering.
I catch my shit raw like a man.
RESPECT!

D

Deleted member 481

OR that guy who stole all the good McDonald Monopoly pieces for over a decade. FUCK that guy for ruining my childhood dreams of winning.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not in this fight but the McDonalds coffee thing was 100% warranted if you actually read the case :thumbup:
yep, studied that in business class in college. McDonald s was warned about the temperature of their coffee and ignored it, that woman got burned horribly

ThatsNotMyName

Is it Nap time yet?
Contributor
Reaction score
... I am not talking about McDonalds being sued over hot coffee.... I am referring to Dunkins...,

EDIT: Just to emphasize, the amount of STUPID lawsuits out there. I wonder how many times companies get sued....

I did reach the Woman who got burned in business class, I was not referring to that one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dragonfly

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
OR that guy who stole all the good McDonald Monopoly pieces for over a decade. FUCK that guy for ruining my childhood dreams of winning.
WHAT?! My whole life has been a lie.
yep, studied that in business class in college. McDonald s was warned about the temperature of their coffee and ignored it, that woman got burned horribly
she had to have skin grafts to fix her nether regions and as far as I know had to use a catheter from then on.
... I am not talking about McDonalds being sued over hot coffee.... I am referring to Dunkins...,

EDIT:
sorry :o_o:

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
I love trouncing people that run their mouths. Please, continue.
:hearteyes::hearteyes:
oh i'm ready MarkC. I've never not gone to the championship of any fantasy league I've been in. I'm Tom Brady in this bitch

Reactions: MarkC

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score

:eek:

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score

No worries lol. I was not suspecting anyone in particular or anything. I just went on Reddit and saw that in the mturk sub and was like :eek:

No one is fighting, I'm sorry :oops:

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Participate in a 30-minute academic study! (NO REPEATS) | Accept
Requester: Eldar Maksymov [A2VAKXLL46BYQF] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=4.20] [Fast=4.74] [Comm=4.33] [Fair=4.89] [Reviews=27] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 4.00
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: Participate in a 30-minute academic study! (NO REPEATS)
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score

How about we just have everyone use this script.

Then Mturk can be just like playing the lottery to see who wins each hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.