08/23 - Python Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
He was my pediatrician from 5-19. He was constantly telling me how beautiful I am and how I shouldn't be self-conscious because I have a great body (including when I was underweight because I had an eating disorder). Always called me princess even when I asked him to stop. Told me if I wanted to use NuvaRing birth control I wouldn't have a problem because he 'doesn't think I'm loosey-goosey like some girls'. I could probably think of more instances if I gave it more thought.
That sounds like someone who ought to be in jail.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He was my pediatrician from 5-19. He was constantly telling me how beautiful I am and how I shouldn't be self-conscious because I have a great body (including when I was underweight because I had an eating disorder). Always called me princess even when I asked him to stop. Told me if I wanted to use NuvaRing birth control I wouldn't have a problem because he 'doesn't think I'm loosey-goosey like some girls'. I could probably think of more instances if I gave it more thought.
That's strange as fuck, is it an old man?

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
That is complete shit he's the only one available. 10/10 would not trust with any children.

Reactions: themildone

NemoRolls

Reaction score
That's what I'm gathering from talking to other people. He emailed back today and told me that I can come back and do them at the same time I started yesterday. So I think it's a 24 hour lockout and then a 5 hour timer once you start. Although I did them for 6 yesterday so I guess it's not exactly accurate. Or something.
These are all the answers i got from him in an email
"There is a daily limit up to 5 hours. I guess this is the cause. Would you please after some time later?"

I thought he meant every 5 hours, the cap resets ( which didn't happen ), so i emailed him again and he said

"5 hours is the maximum hours you can do not waiting time. You can probably try Tomorrow. "

^I got that email this morning. I guess i'll try again tomorrow.

Last edited:
Reactions: LowCalCalzone

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, fuck this guy. Shouldn't be a fucking doctor

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
That is complete shit he's the only one available. 10/10 would not trust with any children.
I took my son to him once before and he said he 'really should call CPS' because I was bedsharing. Well...1, it isn't a reportable offense because it's legal. 2, if you think you should, it's illegal for you not to because you're a mandated reporter. haven't taken kiddo to see him since. But I don't want to fool around with croup and there's nowhere else I can take him.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Can someone post the Noah HIT description? Wonder if I am still disqualified by location requirement. Missing this juicy batch is literal torture.
I don't see any good Noahs for non masters. Hope they drop some more, but not until I'm back from my job interview.

Reactions: savvy

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I am doing one of those 5 cent Noah hits and I have been "waiting for other workers to join" for like 10 minutes. Does it time out eventually?

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You live in a small town right? Is it like hick country fied? I'm not trying to be offensive or anything I'm just trying to piece this scenario together. I've known some people from towns like that who have stories about doctors there being really fucking weird. It's almost like they think they don't have to be professional or something because of small town bullshit or something.

I don't really get that but I do know that I find old country folk to be strange in general.

Romantic Grapefruit

Shhhhh. You don't have to tell anyone.
Banned
Reaction score
These are all i answers i got from him in an email
"There is a daily limit up to 5 hours. I guess this is the cause. Would you please after some time later?"

I thought he meant every 5 hours, the cap resets ( which didn't happen ), so i emailed him again and he said

"5 hours is the maximum hours you can do not waiting time. You can probably try Tomorrow. "

^I got that email this morning. I guess i'll try again tomorrow.
What time did you start yesterday? I'd wait and try again 24 hours after that and maybe even periodically today just to test it out. We'll figure out through trial and error I guess lol. I wish he'd explain better.

NemoRolls

Reaction score
What time did you start yesterday? I'd wait and try again 24 hours after that and maybe even periodically today just to test it out. We'll figure out through trial and error I guess lol. I wish he'd explain better.
I started pretty early at around 6am ET. I finished at 11:30am. Maybe it resets at the time i finished.. i'll try again at 11:30.

Reactions: Romantic Grapefruit

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
The puppy my husband saved the other day is doing good. They are waiting for her to be able to walk on her 3 good legs. She's getting stronger. We will probably take her home tomorrow. I dread seeing that vet bill lol
I'm glad you guys saved her

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You live in a small town right? Is it like hick country fied? I'm not trying to be offensive or anything I'm just trying to piece this scenario together. I've known some people from towns like that who have stories about doctors there being really fucking weird. It's almost like they think they don't have to be professional or something because of small town bullshit or something.

I don't really get that but I do know that I find old country folk to be strange in general.
it's a town of about 11k, there's only 1 other pediatrician and they don't take my insurance. I've talked to a lot of people about this doctor in particular and almost every one of them refuses to take their daughters to see him. There are other doctors at this office thankfully, but you can only pick who you want to see if it isn't busy.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
it's a town of about 11k, there's only 1 other pediatrician and they don't take my insurance. I've talked to a lot of people about this doctor in particular and almost every one of them refuses to take their daughters to see him. There are other doctors at this office thankfully, but you can only pick who you want to see if it isn't busy.
Ah so it's bigger than I imagined, sounds like just a creepy dude. The biggest thing I'd be worried about is in a town like that it's really hard to get anything done even if you report his behavior.

Reactions: themildone

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
Can you go to urgent care?
(I only have a really rough idea of how the US healthcare system works as I've only used it once since i got here and then we lost insurance cos hubby lost his job. And damn now I've got to stay healthy. )

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
There is plenty of exercise on a ship! I loved walking around the top deck in the early mornings on the cruises I went on. But, I know myself, and I would love every second of gaining back 10lbs. Full debauchery mode for me on a cruise. All the shrimps, all the nighttime ice creams.
all the shrimps.

i like your style.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Can you go to urgent care?
(I only have a really rough idea of how the US healthcare system works as I've only used it once since i got here and then we lost insurance cos hubby lost his job. And damn now I've got to stay healthy. )
ooh where did you move from? I didn't realize you weren't from the US.
and I could, but they don't take my insurance so I'd have to pay a minimum of $75 out of pocket AND have to wait for several hours, most likely.

Reactions: jan
Status
Not open for further replies.