• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Probably depends on what you take classes for, and financial aid and whatnot. Like Axl's seems to definitely be worth it in the long run.
See, I'm not good at anything useful, so I dunno. o.0

Reactions: Jaded

weakman

Reaction score
I dropped out when my mom died. Now I'm not going back. I just figure I'm going to do my best working as little as possible and live a simple life. Figure out if your priorities need you to go and get a higher education.
I've been thinking about going to a developer bootcamp that guarantees a job/ tries to get you a job. I'm already am an experience programmer and right now I feel like I could be doing A LOT more in life.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
I dropped out when my mom died. Now I'm not going back. I just figure I'm going to do my best working as little as possible and live a simple life. Figure out if your priorities need you to go and get a higher education.
Well, when I first went back, I had to leave b/c my ex got sick of "babysitting". Now the kids are older, so online stuff might be do-able.
I just know I suck at everything and I can't make enough for my kids to have what they deserve. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ They're the only reason income is an issue. I literally wouldn't need anything on my own.

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
might just go to my parents house. they only live a few mins away heh, but at least I won't be by myself and my dog. plus probably less likely to flood over there
sounds like a decent plan. i would do the same just to not be alone during the storm. i'll be thinking about you when it makes landfall!

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I've been thinking about going to a developer bootcamp that guarantees a job/ tries to get you a job. I'm already am an experience programmer and right now I feel like I could be doing A LOT more in life.
justdoit.gif

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Three Category Sentiment Classification of Tweets about Climate Change | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Justin Schonfeld [A3SNWC2C2N8WMN] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 2.25] [Fast: 3.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 3.00] [Reviews: 5] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $0.02
Duration: 60 minutes
Available: 2432
Description: Judge the sentiment of the given tweet as positive, negative, or neutral based on criteria provided
Requirements: Location is not IN; High Variance Responders has not been granted; Masters has been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 97;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.5
i love these

Reactions: coffeeowl

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Title: Three Category Sentiment Classification of Tweets about Climate Change | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Justin Schonfeld [A3SNWC2C2N8WMN] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 2.25] [Fast: 3.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 3.00] [Reviews: 5] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $0.02
Duration: 60 minutes
Available: 2432
Description: Judge the sentiment of the given tweet as positive, negative, or neutral based on criteria provided
Requirements: Location is not IN; High Variance Responders has not been granted; Masters has been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 97;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.5
Not a terrible batch.

Reactions: Serial Mom

weakman

Reaction score
justdoit.gif
The problem is, I am in a pretty comfy situation, but if something comes up I know for a fact that I will be going to a developer bootcamp. One thing I learned in life you have to spend money to make money.

Status
Not open for further replies.