08/24 - Working Watamote Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDuck

Reaction score
It just really hurts those of us that do this full time because we can't get other employment.
It hurts and helps you at the same time. Those who will work for less increase the investment in the platform overall. Do you find that, year over year, your ability to earn rises with new requestors or falls with cuts in pay? Those using crowdsourcing are attracted to bigger and faster platforms and those not doing it full time make mturk more attractive for a larger volume of work. The best strategy will be to make a small sum from a large number of requestors as the tasks they need done don't justify hiring employees.
15 cap here.
I'm at 22, anyone get any higher?

Reactions: C to the J

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about Fanfic/Fanart Communities | PANDA
Requester: Maarten Bos [A2B925SWAX7OP9] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.69] [Fair: 4.90] [Comm: 4.00] [Fast: 4.73]
Description:
We would like to understand your opinion about the different online Fanfic/Fanart communities that you belong to
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US;

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
So correct me if I'm wrong here but global didn't expect us to click around the website to find the ap list if it wasn't on the link provided, yes? Because otherwise I think I'm in deep shit on those.

Reactions: CloudNine

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
So correct me if I'm wrong here but global didn't expect us to click around the website to find the ap list if it wasn't on the link provided, yes? Because otherwise I think I'm in deep shit on those.

Also, the above URL may not take you directly to the page with the information. You may need to navigate to the page where you can locate the data.

phusia

I am a meat popcicle.
Reaction score
I only did if it was really obvious where to find the information, but I didn't remember the instructions specifically asking for it.

*Edit: welp, gg

Reactions: catnapped

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm seeing that these HITs are moving slower than expected. Looking at the data from the first 1,500 that have been submitted, I should be paying more for these. So, for every HIT submitted in this batch (including those already submitted) I will bonus $0.07. This means now that each HIT is worth $0.17.

Thanks for all the hard work (and feedback)!

-Dustin
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still not worth it really.

Zinger

He does it!
Reaction score
21 cap on YTA for me.

YTA that lets me get more than 2? Must be having a dream...

Reactions: Rerun

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I'm seeing that these HITs are moving slower than expected. Looking at the data from the first 1,500 that have been submitted, I should be paying more for these. So, for every HIT submitted in this batch (including those already submitted) I will bonus $0.07. This means now that each HIT is worth $0.17.

Thanks for all the hard work (and feedback)!

-Dustin
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still not worth it really.
I'll be watching for my .07 bonus, Dustin.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Do you ever wonder about all the different ways of dying? You know, violently? And wonder, like, what would be the most horrible way to die?
The only part I dwell on is the effect on my kid if I died horribly or suddenly while he's still young. That terrifies me more than death.

Reactions: TurkingMaster

ccmet121

Contributor
Reaction score
Global already emailed back. Says they're analyzing rejection data at the moment, everything will be finished soon to they aren't revealing their rejection policy. Just said they're checking to tell who actually put effort in when doing them, and they will be approved. Not much word on coming here to answer questions though.
Damn. I'm about to do like 3k Customer Interests now just in case.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.