08/24 - Working Watamote Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Find Employee's Name | PANDA
Requester: C2FO Lab [APZ1K87VCUREF] (TO)
TO Ratings: No TO (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Given the company's name and the employee's title, find the employee's full name
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 900
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 10000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95

Next big scared money batch. I can feel it.

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Fast and easy content viewing (few minutes for possible $0.60) - E7pu3Xyvo7rk8MPGy9o3b | PANDA
Requester: Sticky [A1I5WZRIXY5GS9] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.24 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.43 Generosity
★★★★ 4.73 Fairness
★★★★ 4.73 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 114 | TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: Look at some content for a few minutes to help us improve our measurements.
Time: 20 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: Location is US

TurkingMaster

Crowd Master
Banned
Reaction score
The only part I dwell on is the effect on my kid if I died horribly or suddenly while he's still young. That terrifies me more than death.
See how much I have brightened everyone's day what would you all do without my inspirational and uplifting spirit :D

Reactions: tricker

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about Fanfic/Fanart Communities | PANDA
Requester: Maarten Bos [A2B925SWAX7OP9] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.69] [Fair: 4.90] [Comm: 4.00] [Fast: 4.73]
Description:
We would like to understand your opinion about the different online Fanfic/Fanart communities that you belong to
Time: 2 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

phusia

I am a meat popcicle.
Reaction score
Also, the above URL may not take you directly to the page with the information. You may need to navigate to the page where you can locate the data.
Would have been nice if that information was with that part of the instructions, instead of mentioned in a note after something that happens later in the HIT. :\

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
Also, the above URL may not take you directly to the page with the information. You may need to navigate to the page where you can locate the data.
That's why I stopped after one the first time they posted. I eventually found the information, but it took >5 minutes and I had to skim through 2 different PDFs to find it. It was there, so I didn't know how strict they would be about rejecting if you didn't put in much effort to find info that *could* be found on the school's webpage.

Reactions: Squatty

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
Would have been nice if that information was with that part of the instructions, instead of mentioned in a note after something that happens later in the HIT. :\
That was was in the middle of the instructions from the beginning.

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Reactions: sweetpea0678

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
That's why I stopped after one the first time they posted. I eventually found the information, but it took >5 minutes and I had to skim through 2 different PDFs to find it. It was there, so I didn't know how strict they would be about rejecting if you didn't put in much effort to find info that *could* be found on the school's webpage.
I basically went with the one degree of separation. I'd check the links on the urls given, but nothing more.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
So correct me if I'm wrong here but global didn't expect us to click around the website to find the ap list if it wasn't on the link provided, yes? Because otherwise I think I'm in deep shit on those.
Yes, in the instructions they say, you may need to click a link to open the charts.

phusia

I am a meat popcicle.
Reaction score
That was was in the middle of the instructions from the beginning.
I don't think I'm wording it right. I guess I mean that it should have been the first thing in the note, rather than after something about the name of the course, which comes much later in the HIT. Because that's one of the last things, I was like, "All right, got it!" and mentally skilled over that part. Mostly my fault, but there is a wall of instructions, so it would be helpful to have them in order.

Reactions: loki3404

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I basically went with the one degree of separation. I'd check the links on the urls given, but nothing more.
This is what I did as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.