08/25 - Sound of Covers Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Jade

Reaction score
Yes! It was so weird. I have a lot of 'can't drive but I need to drive' and 'driving up a hill that is almost vertical' and 'dinosaurs chasing me' dreams :thinking:

I used to have dreams where I got murdered a lot but thankfully those have slowed down :o_o:
Teeth falling out are common with people with insecurities.

Being murdered is more of a nightmare than a dream unless you are into that sort of thing lol

My favorite dreams are when I figure out I am dreaming and can get away with anything I want lol

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

thismegan

resting cat face
Reaction score
One of your Qualifications has been revoked by the Requester who maintains the Qualification. Please see details about the Qualification below.

Qualification Revoked: Motivation
Requester: All
Grant Date: N/A
Revoke Date: August 25, 2018
Revoke Reason: have you seen today?

GTR

Reaction score
Sasha Winips = EZ nickles

Reactions: Michele

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
SalemBeats- "Being totally honest here, Turkers as a group are not particularly saavy, and I'd definitely classify most as "the type of people who would fall for a fake login page". After all, have you seen how retarded some of the posts here are? And this is a subset of workers who was at least saavy enough to figure out how to sign up for a Reddit account, log in, and post. I cringe thinking about how technically-incompetent and defenseless the lower end of the userbase-at-large might be. I'd bet that any recent uptick in this time of scamming is linked to an uptick in compromised accounts."

Wow.

Last edited:

GTR

Reaction score
anyone else finding a lot of NONE OF THESE CATEGORIES APPLIED on some of these like the Identify ways in which people are treated (well/badly)

most of mine on that one have been none

Romantic Grapefruit

Shhhhh. You don't have to tell anyone.
Banned
Reaction score
I cringe at how inept Salem Beats is at life...

He is so quick to pass judgement on others from his very high horse. Yet, the dude is literally posting his nonsense on Reddit from an RV in an RV park... which is only a relatively recent upgrade from his days being semi-homeless and Turking/posting from various Starbucks locations. The dude could at least have some humility.

It would be one thing if he was opinionated but still supportive/helpful to others in the Turking community... but he's not. He has an incessant need to tell everybody how skilled he is at coding (which he's not actually, as his scripts are barely above entry-level) and he complains about other Turkers on a regular basis instead of really helping any of them. Everybody comes to Turking with different skill-levels, different backgrounds, and different reasons for Turking. If Salem Beats doesn't like that, then he should stop complaining and get a regular job.

He has worn-out his welcome on all of the Turking forums rather quickly. The MTurk subReddit is the last online forum that tolerates him (because they kinda have little choice), so he dwells there and preaches his self-aggrandizing B.S. and pass himself off as a pseudo-expert coder/music producer whose skill set is so valuable that people should be paying him for the scripts he writes.

...So I don't really have a very high opinion of this particular guy.
I actually thought he was a requester at first but then I looked at his post history. I can tell that what you say is true just from looking at the toxic nature of his comments. Just curious.. are you the one he was going back and forth with? This is hilarious.

ClimateCollapse

0 points·1 day ago
Awww, still following me around? You need to find a better way to occupy your time there kiddo.

I have actual skills, and a full time job outside Mturk. It's clear your only skills are stalking me on Reddit and writing long winded messages on this board all day. And those aren't actual skills, just so you know.

Blah, blah, blah, all day long on here. If anyone should get the f*** out of Mturk, it's you since you're a cheater, scumbag, narcissist, racist, selfish pile of nothing. But I'm surmising your life is so empty and miserable that you have nothing else to do.

I will say, I do wish I had the sort of free time little wimpy baby wusses who crap their diapers like you do. Maybe then I could write cheater codes an sell them to others. oh, wait, no I wouldn't because I'm not a piece of s***!

SalemBeats

1 point·1 day ago
Bruh, that was totally a bot. Not me.

:facepalm2:

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I actually thought he was a requester at first but then I looked at his post history. I can tell that what you say is true just from looking at the toxic nature of his comments. Just curious.. are you the one he was going back and forth with? This is hilarious.

ClimateCollapse

0 points·1 day ago
Awww, still following me around? You need to find a better way to occupy your time there kiddo.

I have actual skills, and a full time job outside Mturk. It's clear your only skills are stalking me on Reddit and writing long winded messages on this board all day. And those aren't actual skills, just so you know.

Blah, blah, blah, all day long on here. If anyone should get the f*** out of Mturk, it's you since you're a cheater, scumbag, narcissist, racist, selfish pile of nothing. But I'm surmising your life is so empty and miserable that you have nothing else to do.

I will say, I do wish I had the sort of free time little wimpy baby wusses who crap their diapers like you do. Maybe then I could write cheater codes an sell them to others. oh, wait, no I wouldn't because I'm not a piece of s***!

SalemBeats

1 point·1 day ago
Bruh, that was totally a bot. Not me.

:facepalm2:
No, it's not me. I don't have a Reddit account.

While I do have a very low opinion of the guy, I would never bother engaging with him...

Last edited:

Romantic Grapefruit

Shhhhh. You don't have to tell anyone.
Banned
Reaction score
No, it's not me. I don't have a Reddit account.

While I do have a very low opinion of the guy, I would never bother engaging with him... Because I suspect that he kind of needs people to be arguing with him because otherwise they wouldn't give him the time of day.
Him and Adaaaaaaaaaaaaam need to team up

Reactions: ecko

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
One of your Qualifications has been revoked by the Requester who maintains the Qualification. Please see details about the Qualification below.

Qualification Revoked: Motivation
Requester: All
Grant Date: N/A
Revoke Date: August 25, 2018
Revoke Reason: have you seen today?
they didn't even give you a demotivational poster or anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.