08/25 - Sound of Covers Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTR

Reaction score
Not while my batch was up at least.
now that would be one hell of a script
to be able to keep others off a batch you are working
guess we could call it the 'greedy bastard' script or 'the batch nazi' script "none for you"

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
we need a way to be able to send members a private reaction emoji, like a rose or a "you cute" or thumbs up or even a middle finger

I feel I would get the finger more than a rose
:cautious:
Set up an auto respond with the You don't bring me flowers anymore video,lol

Reactions: GTR

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
we need a way to be able to send members a private reaction emoji, like a rose or a "you cute" or thumbs up or even a middle finger

I feel I would get the finger more than a rose
:cautious:
No, we don't

Reactions: stuffalleysays

masterx1234

Contributor
Reaction score
I had to log on just to say wow... so did u guys just see what was released on the mturk subreddit? I dont wanna say the name, but this could mean the end of mturk for people with slower internet....

MechaC

Find me on a cloud
Reaction score
I had to log on just to say wow... so did u guys just see what was released on the mturk subreddit? I dont wanna say the name, but this could mean the end of mturk for people with slower internet....
It seemed inevitable that something like that would be released. I have a few problems with the ethics of it, but if everyone starts using it (those who don't already use a similar script) then you'd be at a significant disadvantage not to as well.

Reactions: Peachy

masterx1234

Contributor
Reaction score
It seemed inevitable that something like that would be released. I have a few problems with the ethics of it, but if everyone starts using it (those who don't already use a similar script) then you'd be at a significant disadvantage not to as well.
Yep and I get it that we already have autograbbing scripts like pandacrazy but this tool just automates that and sort of makes it unfair for people who are slower at clicking accept and/or have higher latency internet.

MechaC

Find me on a cloud
Reaction score
Yep and I get it that we already have autograbbing scripts like pandacrazy but this tool just automates that and sort of makes it unfair for people who are slower at clicking accept and/or have higher latency internet.
Yea its an auto-accepter, basically combining a catcher with a finder. Those already exist, they just seem to be getting all the publicity theses days.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I was saying this just yesterday privately, auto acceptors will become the new norm for 2019. MTurk has always been an arms race. TBH it is pretty impressive that there was such a long gap between scrapers/pandas to auto acceptors.

Status
Not open for further replies.