08/25 - Thankful for Turkopticon Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you blessed pinterest

:pray::pray::pray:
I always get super excited when I catch a wild pinterest. I was stuck at work until five yesterday and everyone else got to leave. At 4:45 I caught one. Was super happy then!

Reactions: Pleco

LightningLord

You think that's a Schwinn.
Contributor
Reaction score
See what I just posted , lol. We are forcing ourselves to finish season 3. I pretty much want to smack the crap out of every character now except Diggle. I still like him.
Yeah we got to the "mid season" finale (fuck those, btw) of season 4. We only made it that far bc we figured we had so much time invested. Once you get that far, you'll figure out why we just stopped altogether. If you make it that far. I suggest not watching that much though.

Reactions: tricker

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah we got to the "mid season" finale (fuck those, btw) of season 4. We only made it that far bc we figured we had so much time invested. Once you get that far, you'll figure out why we just stopped altogether. If you make it that far. I suggest not watching that much though.
I think we're stopping at end of Season 3. It's already painful to watch, lol!

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
:rolleyes:

You still owe me a pic of Midas, unless you posted it and I missed it.
yea, he's in a bit of hot water right now, cause he has been chewing the shit out of everything, including the sliding glass door doggie door flap and a couple screen windows and a few sprinkler heads, and fuck it I'm pissed again. thanks

Reactions: Pleco and MerryLou

LightningLord

You think that's a Schwinn.
Contributor
Reaction score
I think we're stopping at end of Season 3. It's already painful to watch, lol!
So sad, too. The current showrunner has no idea how to make a good show. Ah well, there are plenty of good super hero shows out there :D

Reactions: tricker

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
The last half of the last season got SO bad, I just abandoned that show I can't believe they did what they did.
Ugh. I'm not that far. I'm going to be sad when they ruin it. I thought it was a great premise for a show! I binged for a while then had to take a break.

I do this with most shows as I get sick of certain character traits. For example, I have to bail on Supernatural every so often after I get sick of Sammy and Dean having the SAME DAMN FIGHT every episode. The I miss them and I go back.

Reactions: MerryLou

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
If that's what the instructions say, then yes, that's what they expect.
They do, yeah. It just seems like a weird amount of time since it's easy to determine which side is better is far under that amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.