08/25 - Thankful for Turkopticon Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Tell us a little bit about your work | PANDA
Requester: Sara Farbry [A3BCC4WE64M4KM] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
The survey is online and will take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete.
Time: 3 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: None

PandA this. It's beautiful. 6 min. The code does not work when submitted so you'll have to email the requester the code.

Shannon

Reaction score
Ugh. I'm not that far. I'm going to be sad when they ruin it. I thought it was a great premise for a show! I binged for a while then had to take a break.

I do this with most shows as I get sick of certain character traits. For example, I have to bail on Supernatural every so often after I get sick of Sammy and Dean having the SAME DAMN FIGHT every episode. The I miss them and I go back.
Supernatural has been done for many seasons for me. It's really sad when Sera gamble took over it ruined the show for me... It's just beating a dead horse at this point.

Reactions: Sidonie and tricker

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
They do, yeah. It just seems like a weird amount of time since it's easy to determine which side is better is far under that amount.
I'll have to read the instructions next time I catch one (edit: I always read them, meant I will make it a point to check out exact wording). The one yesterday gave a statement something like "each page should take only about 30 seconds" which I interpreted as them trying to give us the idea that the hit should only take about 10 minutes. Some pages are so short and identical on both sides that it takes only a few seconds to figure this out. Some take longer than 30 seconds, so I probably "average" 30 seconds per page.

If they have changed to "spend 30 seconds on each page" then I most certainly will do so!

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I'll have to read the instructions next time I catch one (edit: I always read them, meant I will make it a point to check out exact wording). The one yesterday gave a statement something like "each page should take only about 30 seconds" which I interpreted as them trying to give us the idea that the hit should only take about 10 minutes. Some pages are so short and identical on both sides that it takes only a few seconds to figure this out. Some take longer than 30 seconds, so I probably "average" 30 seconds per page.

If they have changed to "spend 30 seconds on each page" then I most certainly will do so!
Yeah, this is what it says: "You will complete 20 tasks on Pinterest (see figure 1). Each task should take around 30 seconds. Pick the answer you feel is most relevant. You must be logged into Pinterest."

Reactions: tricker

Azazael

Reaction score
In a mood where I want to make plans later with a friend or two, but also in the mood where I'm not certain if I actually want to leave the house
i know the feeling man

btw, i need a batch, i have great turking music and grrrr....nothing to batch!

Reactions: Peachy

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Does anyone else work on UserBob HITs?

Reactions: Serial Mom
Status
Not open for further replies.