08/25 - Thankful for Turkopticon Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I do, but can only manage to do them when my son is asleep, or if my hubby is home he is both quiet and watching the baby. I usually go in the other room, but the big doofus usually forgets and walks into my office talking at the same time asking me a question and I have to return the hit. User bob has always approved, sent bonuses, ect. and paid me right away.
You don't have to return it. Just rerecord. :)

Reactions: Serial Mom

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm ordering pizza for the first time in months. Unfortunately it's Little Caesar's.
I like to think that Little Caesar's sells more the idea of pizza rather than actual pizza, but it's pretty tasty when you're drunk.

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
You don't have to return it. Just rerecord. :)
I do it on principle, and then b**** to the big oaf about it. It's a good trade off, since he then feels really bad and kisses my butt for a few hours. I act like it's A MAJOR DEAL to return a hit, LMAO!

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
I love that stuff. I know it's not actually pizza but YAHU @YAHU and I both love it.
It's the pinnacle of poverty food for turkers. It doesn't cost so much that you're worried you'll have to Turk on a Saturday, but you still find yourself doing hits at three in the morning to make up for it.

Reactions: Pleco and Vanyanka

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It's the pinnacle of poverty food for turkers. It doesn't cost so much that you're worried you'll have to Turk on a Saturday, but you still find yourself doing hits at three in the morning to make up for it.
And if you eat the whole pizza, it's around 2000 calories.

Reactions: Metallica

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
This might be it for the day unless I can catch something. Makes up a little for throwing back so much $$ yesterday ($16 that I can think of off the top of my head).

Back to School night is tonight so I'll be running like a Junior High student from classroom to classroom (they're only giving us four minutes to get from class to class like they do the kids) and meeting all the teachers. Fun times.

Today's Projected Earnings: $9.59 + Bonuses: $3.40 = $12.99

Status
Not open for further replies.