08/25 - Thankful for Turkopticon Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
wife is calling Kubo and the Two Strings just a cartoon and not wanting to go see it, she might get left home...

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

weisian

Requester
Reaction score
And my SelfConcept hit is frozen and repeating a 'test trial' over and over. Lets see how quickly they respond - I only have a little over a day remaining on it and I needed to bust some out. I still have 1/3 of the tasks to do.
Did you email me? Someone emailed about the task where you had to "forget" a subset of letters repeating the test multiple times. If so, we cleared this up, right? The test was supposed to repeat three times, though our instructions on that task are a big unclear.

If that wasn't you, please contact me and I'll try and resolve your issue!

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Label events in audio clips from cities across the world. | PANDA
Requester: Crowdsourced Science [A2PLP8B95UZNS8] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.05] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 4.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
In this task, you will label a series of 10-second audio clips. You are required to label 3 audio clips. You can optionally label 7 additional audio clips for bonus compensation.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 9
Reward: $0.72
Qualifications: Location is US;

Reactions: <Gucci>

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
So I drove my daughter to college in my second car, which somehow it was decided she is keeping. Which I don' t remember being a part of that decision, Only to find out just before flying back that the car I still have has a cracked engine block and needs a new radiator. And about to throw a rod, and breaks have been bad..So I have spent half a day in an airport then another 24 hours in a bus station as my husband is not able to pick me up and I live like 3 hrs away.
somewhere And during that same hour I found out about my car, I also realized my debit card had disappeared, and that I'd lost my only other income source besides mturk, and lost the vacationrentals qual becasue of a mistaken address (which I have emailed abt as I don't think it really was) ..and since I had just enough cash to get from he airpot to the bus station, which btw is freaking me out just a little, and no debit card I am very hungry.
My actual reason for writing all of this is, assuming they forget to actually check my physical debit card and I order with it online, will they deliver to a bus station? a pizza place through which I will order a pineapple and chicken pizza shut up? I'm am also deliriously tired. and bored. ok that's all.

LightningLord

You think that's a Schwinn.
Contributor
Reaction score
So I drove my daughter to college in my second car, which somehow it was decided she is keeping. Which I don' t remember being a part of that decision, Only to find out just before flying back that the car I still have has a cracked engine block and needs a new radiator. And about to throw a rod, and breaks have been bad..So I have spent half a day in an airport then another 24 hours in a bus station as my husband is not able to pick me up and I live like 3 hrs away.
somewhere And during that same hour I found out about my car, I also realized my debit card had disappeared, and that I'd lost my only other income source besides mturk, and lost the vacationrentals qual becasue of a mistaken address (which I have emailed abt as I don't think it really was) ..and since I had just enough cash to get from he airpot to the bus station, which btw is freaking me out just a little, and no debit card I am very hungry.
My actual reason for writing all of this is, assuming they forget to actually check my physical debit card and I order with it online, will they deliver to a bus station? a pizza place through which I will order a pineapple and chicken pizza shut up? I'm am also deliriously tired. and bored. ok that's all.
Yes, they will.

Reactions: T. Leela

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
pay online and do pickup, be my suggestion

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
You should be able to order it online without having the physical card. Usually the card #, exp date and sometimes ccv #. I don't know if they'll deliver it to the bus station? You could probably call and ask, they'll prolly your card over the phone too.

Last edited:

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
wife is calling Kubo and the Two Strings just a cartoon and not wanting to go see it, she might get left home...
I can't wait to see Sausage Party.

Reactions: Devil_Dawg

Yuk

Reaction score
:wideyed: Sorry to hear about that I hope your situation and pizza arrangements work out in your favor

Reactions: YAHU and T. Leela

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
:wideyed: Sorry to hear about that I hope your situation and pizza arrangements work out in your favor
Thanks and you know it really would improve things amazingly. Though kinda scared some of these other bus station people may knock me down for it. jk...sorta..actually more worried abt the security guard over anyone. and this really is a surprisingly not that of an unheard of situation for me, I think I have a subconscious that just get really really bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.