08/25 - Thankful for Turkopticon Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KellieS23

Anyone else feel like a Rainbow?
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Happiness and Relationships | PANDA
Requester: Kate Sweeny [A2Z9EJ9KFEE1CW] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 2.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.88 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.60 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 18
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: You will complete questionnaires about your personality, well-being, and thoughts about relationships.
Time: 5 hours
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 85; Location is US

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
maybe but I never drunk a bottle of wine in a bus station at least
Last year I drove my great aunt and uncle three hours away to drop them off (they're in their late 80s). My great aunt has always been awesome, super sassy, but always sweet. She would always have one of those big drink tumblers with her, ever where she went, which I had always assumed was just juice. When I got back after dropping them off, my other aunt called to make sure I made it home as it was late and then asked... "Did you let your aunt take her tumbler in car with you..." I, of course ,said yes, why wouldn't I. That was the day I learned she was an alcoholic and that tumbler was always filled with vodka and cranberry... we stopped three times and at every stop she refilled her drink, not once did I notice she was pulling a vodka bottle out of her purse to fill it.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
No, wasn't talking about that part of the conversation here, but you could. It wouldn't be a wise choice though.
This woman next to me that seemed like one of the more normal people here , she's spent hours speaking loudly in Spanish to someone on her phone. Then I finally noticed that she isn't actually holding a phone.

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
Last year I drove my great aunt and uncle three hours away to drop them off (they're in their late 80s). My great aunt has always been awesome, super sassy, but always sweet. She would always have one of those big drink tumblers with her, ever where she went, which I had always assumed was just juice. When I got back after dropping them off, my other aunt called to make sure I made it home as it was late and then asked... "Did you let your aunt take her tumbler in car with you..." I, of course ,said yes, why wouldn't I. That was the day I learned she was an alcoholic and that tumbler was always filled with vodka and cranberry... we stopped three times and at every stop she refilled her drink, not once did I notice she was pulling a vodka bottle out of her purse to fill it.

(not that I have ANY personal experience with this, ESPECIALLY during the holidays.)

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
1ish minute.

Title: Quick survey about a new kitchen product | PANDA
Requester: Daniel P Walsh [A38NMO6D3GJCGW] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.67 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 4 | TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: 4 quick questions about a new product.
Time: 10 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: Masters has been granted;Total approved HITs is not less than 1000;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95

Reactions: Yuk

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
yea, finding out stuff like this about older people is always a kick.

Reactions: kryss
Status
Not open for further replies.