08/27 - Sweet Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
What's plugging? Is that when you plug your ears so that you can have peace and quite to write on your diary? It sounds very wholesome I hope it's that.
I think it has to do with baby mice. :D

Reactions: <Gucci>

charlie

Reaction score
i just finished this one. probably took me 15 minutes. can't remember.. wasn't paying attn to time. i'm sure i didn't get the bonus but i did complete the thing.

Title: Complete a deductive reasoning exercise (30 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Talent Management Labs [A19MK3E9N5FYCD] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.71] [Fast: 4.91] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 4.96] [Reviews: 63] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $19.71/hr] [Pen: 1.00 days] [Res: 100% of 1] [Rec: 100% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Help with a research study by completing a deductive reasoning exercise. Participation will take about 30 minutes. $2 bonus for above-average scores.
Time: 3 days
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $5.50
Qualifications: Complete 2017 W2 is 100;

Reactions: <Gucci> and Michele

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
D

Deleted member 526

I can speak for him right now... in a nice way. were fucked. hope his place is high.
I think he might be sleeping. iirc he was up last night. hopefully he'll post sometime tonight/tomorrow morning.

Horse Feathers

There's no future in time travel.
Contributor
Reaction score
I can speak for him right now... in a nice way. were fucked. hope his place is high.
Damn Harvey is reversing direction toward gulf and then head straight for Houston which is already under water. The wind finally died down a couple of hours ago here in Austin.

charlie

Reaction score
I wish I knew someone who was driving down to help out. I'd help in a second/ Just don't have a car that can go that far.:(
nobody should be attempting to drive down that way now. TS Harvey is making its way back to the Gulf very slowly and in the meantime dumping literally trillions of gallons of water back on central and southeast Texas. plenty of people with tons of experience making water rescues are there now and more inbound. if y'all can get out at all, i'm in austin if you need a place to crash.

Reactions: mboone73 and Jerami

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
nobody should be attempting to drive down that way now. TS Harvey is making its way back to the Gulf very slowly and in the meantime dumping literally trillions of gallons of water back on central and southeast Texas. plenty of people with tons of experience making water rescues are there now and more inbound. if y'all can get out at all, i'm in austin if you need a place to crash.
It would take days. I'm in Maine. I meant, when help was possible. You're absolutely right.

Status
Not open for further replies.