08/28 - Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Earn $.40 in approximately 6 mins! Complete some academic research. Should take about 6 mins max! | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: JULIANO AITA LARÁN [A249AM6KX4IFHJ] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.04] [Fast: 4.90] [Comm: 3.70] [Fair: 4.78] [Reviews: 106] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $4.00/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.40
Duration: 45 minutes
Available: 1
Description: you will be asked a series of questions that will take around 6 mins total to complete (we allow the HIT to take longer so it does not expire for you)
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Total approved HITs is greater than 50; Location is US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.5

spchles1

Reaction score
Title: 6-8 minute Academic Study WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised. | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Judgment Research [A1PHC30XO3NR9Z] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 3] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $9.60/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.70
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 50
Description: We are recruiting participants to complete a 6-8 minute academic study. You will be presented with several hypothetical situations or images and answer questions about them.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.5
Not for people with a weak stomach

Reactions: <Gucci>

An Island in the Sun

Part-time brat
Reaction score
I'm getting my hit searchers set back up now. Any other ones besides Hit Scraper and Hit Finder? And which one is the better/more popular one?

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm getting my hit searchers set back up now. Any other ones besides Hit Scraper and Hit Finder? And which one is the better/more popular one?
I use hit scraper and turk master the most...
Other people prefer panda crazy and hit finder... depends on what you like really. :smuggrin:

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
I mainly use panda crazy and hit finder. Turk master for only a few things and situational at best. I use Hit Finder at all times, but haven't taken the time to teach myself how to use Hit Catcher yet.

An Island in the Sun

Part-time brat
Reaction score
I use hit scraper and turk master the most...
Other people prefer panda crazy and hit finder... depends on what you like really. :smuggrin:
Thanks. I got my panda catchers set up already (using PC mostly with MTSuite's hit catcher as back up; I would use TM as back up but now that there's other options I don't like how if it's enabled it always hogs up the left side of my account page). So now I'm getting to the hit searchers now that I've got my head somewhat wrapped around the current state of panda catchers.

I used to use Hit Scraper a long time ago so sort of know it, just started it up again seconds ago. I played with MTSuite's Hit Finder the other day and didn't really figure it out yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.