08/28 - Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

An Island in the Sun

Part-time brat
Reaction score
I mainly use panda crazy and hit finder. Turk master for only a few things and situational at best. I use Hit Finder at all times, but haven't taken the time to teach myself how to use Hit Catcher yet.
Thanks. It seems like maybe Hit Finder is more popular than Hit Scraper these days? I think I've seen it mentioned more the last few weeks. I might need to focus and learn how to use it. I was never even all that great at Hit Scraper when I used it before but had it down good enough to help me out anyway. You watch Game of Thrones I assume by your photo, right? It's like Sansa said last night. I'm a slow learner, but I learn.

Business Cat

Catipalist
Contributor
Reaction score
Hit Finder is more popular than Hit Scraper these days? I think I've seen it mentioned more the last few weeks. I might need to focus and learn how to use it. I was never even all that great at Hit Scraper when I used it before but had it down good enough to help me out anyway.
Yes, HF is what more people use now, I think. And it's not *that* different from scrapper, so the switch should be fairly painless.

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Reading sentences & Giving Judgment | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: tedlab [A3CV1MVF006J21] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.36] [Fast: 4.01] [Comm: 3.50] [Fair: 4.40] [Reviews: 269] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $10.36/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$3.00
Duration: 2 hours
Available: 170
Description: Read sentences and give your judgment (32 sets of sentences)
Requirements: Total approved HITs is greater than 100; participated has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.5

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Thanks. I got my panda catchers set up already (using PC mostly with MTSuite's hit catcher as back up; I would use TM as back up but now that there's other options I don't like how if it's enabled it always hogs up the left side of my account page). So now I'm getting to the hit searchers now that I've got my head somewhat wrapped around the current state of panda catchers.

I used to use Hit Scraper a long time ago so sort of know it, just started it up again seconds ago. I played with MTSuite's Hit Finder the other day and didn't really figure it out yet.
Hit scraper settings:
Scraper book mark one of these
https://www.mturk.com/mturk/findhits?hit_scraper
https://www.mturk.com/mturk/findhits?match=true&hit_scraper
https://www.mturk.com/mturk/findhits?doesntmatterwhatgoesherehit_scraper
And open it in a new window...
I wouldn't set the minimum pay TO to less than 2. Refresh every 2-3 seconds pages to scrape I do like 5.... you could do way less...
I always catch everything...
Also Kerek @Kerek wrote scraper he's super helpful too.
( Kerek @Kerek am I doing you proud? ) :gucci:

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Thanks. It seems like maybe Hit Finder is more popular than Hit Scraper these days? I think I've seen it mentioned more the last few weeks. I might need to focus and learn how to use it. I was never even all that great at Hit Scraper when I used it before but had it down good enough to help me out anyway. You watch Game of Thrones I assume by your photo, right? It's like Sansa said last night. I'm a slow learner, but I learn.
I'm not sure Hit Scraper is still being updated, while Hit Finder is definitely being updated, so I think that plays into the decision somewhat!

:mturk:

edit: maybe ignore me sorry Kerek @Kerek

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
No worries, some things took me a little longer to learn than others. And yes, I watch GOT. Spoiler alert-I end up with the iron throne!

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
No worries, some things took me a little longer to learn than others. And yes, I watch GOT. Spoiler alert-I end up with the iron throne!
Ooooo do I get points :gucci:
Maybe just a gold star!
:bruins:

Reactions: Serial Mom

Serial Mom

Contributor
Reaction score
Ok Monday, let's get down to business....

Can anyone find anything good right now?

Serial Mom

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Find the 'Add to Cart' price for the item listed. | PANDA
Requester: David Pavlicko [A3J0M9MZH85WD7] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.25] [Fast: 3.75] [Comm: 3.00] [Fair: 4.00] [Reviews: 4] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Given the website and product information, find the price shown AFTER the item is added to cart.
Time: 10 minutes
HITs Available: 240
Reward: $0.07
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 97;

Title: Collect the number of subscribers/followers of a social media profile (enter full, raw number - "10.5k" -> 10500 etc.) | PANDA
Requester: Navid Hadzaad [A33OCIVK6Q0UYY] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Description: Open the URL (YouTube or Instagram) and collect the # of subscribers/followers of the account. Please enter out the raw, complete number ("16.4k" -> 16400, "238k" -> 238000, "1.2m" -> 1200000)
Time: 60 seconds
HITs Available: 644
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: Masters has been granted;

Reactions: skyman and <Gucci>

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Rate Dating Profile Photos of Men | PANDA
Requester: Ben Peterson [AFEG4RKNBSL4T] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.42] [Fast: 4.64] [Comm: 3.97] [Fair: 4.47] [Reviews: 263] [ToS: 3]
TO 2:
[Rate: $5.20/hr] [Pen: 0.03 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 8] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.03
Duration: 5 minutes
Available: 8
Description: Give your impression of a man in a dating profile photo. (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.)
Requirements: Location is one of: AU, CA, GB, IE, NZ, US; BP Group B is 8; BP Qual is 4; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Adult Content Qualification is 1;

Reactions: kryss and <Gucci>

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Répondez à des questions sur des vidéos pour vous qualifier pour une tâche à 4 $ | PANDA
Requester: Elizabeth [A2CEECZE6OMN3O] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Reward: $1.00
Duration: 3 hours
Available: 1
Description: Participez à une étude! Réussissez cette tâche et qualifiez-vous pour une tâche de 10 min. payée 4 $ disponible la semaine prochaine. Vous devrez répondre à des questions sur deux vidéos. IF YOU DO NOT SPEAK FRENCH, DO NOT ACCEPT THIS HIT.
Requirements: Vidéo has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90;

Reactions: kryss and <Gucci>
Status
Not open for further replies.