Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Did you know subway has some wrap thingy that is red and spicy and tastes really good? Now you do.
Subway has things that taste good? Glad to hear it.

Reactions: Kerek

cheez

Reaction score
Anyone else having problems with the CAPCHAs? Im taking my time to slowly type the #letters and still not accepting them IVe done a ton but havent been locked out. Its odd Ive never came across this and Ive been turkin since "14

Reactions: It's Gamera!
D

Deleted member 526

Anyone else having problems with the CAPCHAs? Im taking my time to slowly type the #letters and still not accepting them IVe done a ton but havent been locked out. Its odd Ive never came across this and Ive been turkin since "14
I've had that happen when signing in. tried a different browser. it worked. then switched back to usual browser. no more problems.

Reactions: cheez

shoesue87

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: VoterCoordinationGame-25 | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: AMT Surveys [A2AKA780E0K7FS] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.14] [Fast: 4.85] [Comm: 4.71] [Fair: 4.95] [Reviews: 58] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$3.00
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: You will play with other Turkers to coordinate in Voting Game. You will receive up to $5 including bonus payable on the same day
Requirements: None;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.5

Reactions: kryss and Vanyanka

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
That used to happen to me and I would delete my cookies and restart and it would go away.

D

Deleted member 481

Can you do multiple AMT survey hits of this votercoordinationgame? I didn't see anywhere in the instructions that said you can't. But, maybe I missed it, idk.

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
"Our records incidate that you have already participated in this HIT or in an earlier related study. Unfortunately, we cannot let you further proceed with the HIT at this time."

charlie

Reaction score
hopefully it'll pick up later. i'm going for a walk. need to get out. no rain in austin today thankfully and it's still nice outside.

i'm at $7.50 PE

Status
Not open for further replies.