08/28 - Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackpupjean

Reaction score
Does anyone have tips on how to negotiate hospital prices down?
Not sure, but when I had surgery, they were fine with me paying $25 a month. As long as you pay something a month, they can't do anything to you. At least I don't think so, maybe I because I went to a surgery center and not a hospital.

blackpupjean

Reaction score
Working at Walmart and seeing what people buy with their EBT cards, I really want to say you really want to waste all your EBT money on that junk. But I just have to hold my tongue. I also would like to say, I'm busting my ass working two jobs, plus doing some at home work part time. Why are you so lazy. But again, I have to hold my tongue.

Last edited:

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Working at Walmart and seeing what people buy with their EBT cards, I really want to say you really want to waste all your EBT money on that junk. But I just have to hold my tongue.
When I stand behind someone at walmart and see what they are paying for with their real money I wanna say "Are you sure you really wanna buy that" but instead I keep looking at my phone and make up stories in my head.

SunlitSunflower

FIGHT FOR LIFE! STRIVE FOR MORE. GROW TALL!
Reaction score
Working at Walmart and seeing what people buy with their EBT cards, I really want to say you really want to waste all your EBT money on that junk. But I just have to hold my tongue.
I worked retail cashier/manager for 2 years. The same people came to my store every week. You could see when they got paid/ebt and how they spent it. Some where great with it and had enough for the whole month. SOME made some awful choices like 8 steaks and 13 cases of soda at the first of the month and then begged me at the end of the month to give them % off their bill cause they don't have any money. I saw you at the start of the month with 800$ (Our machines showed us how much they had for some reason) and I saw you buy JUNK ontop of JUNK. I eat on 150$ a month for 2 people. If you cant feed 3 mouths for a month with 800 you got a problem. /rant

Reactions: sweetie1018

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
When I stand behind someone at walmart and see what they are paying for with their real money I wanna say "Are you sure you really wanna buy that" but instead I keep looking at my phone and make up stories in my head.
Why is your life goal to get a Corgi? Shouldn't you have larger life goals?

Edit: Like be my best friend.

blackpupjean

Reaction score
LOL

skyman

Reaction score
Well I figured out why I was having pre's accumulate so quickly.

blackpupjean

Reaction score
I worked retail cashier/manager for 2 years. The same people came to my store every week. You could see when they got paid/ebt and how they spent it. Some where great with it and had enough for the whole month. SOME made some awful choices like 8 steaks and 13 cases of soda at the first of the month and then begged me at the end of the month to give them % off their bill cause they don't have any money. I saw you at the start of the month with 800$ (Our machines showed us how much they had for some reason) and I saw you buy JUNK ontop of JUNK. I eat on 150$ a month for 2 people. If you cant feed 3 mouths for a month with 800 you got a problem. /rant
$800/month. Wow, must be nice. Tell me how you eat on $150 month for 2 people. I'm lucky if I come out of Walmart with under $100/week in groceries, and that's with a discount. Do you shop at Aldi?

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: How and whom to ask questions | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Saman Khajehzadeh [AA87CM2MZBOBB] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.96] [Fast: 3.94] [Comm: 2.60] [Fair: 4.00] [Reviews: 24] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $0.75
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Please take this 15-minute survey about complaining behavior
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.5
Has a screener.

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
I had WIC for a few years after I had my kids and always got a lot of dirty looks from people behind me because I had to pay with the WIC checks (the card didn't exist back then). I always wondered why WIC was so strict but you could buy almost anything with EBT. I never qualified for that.

Reactions: Liz and Jaded

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: How and whom to ask questions | PANDA
Requester: Saman Khajehzadeh [AA87CM2MZBOBB] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.96] [Fair: 4.00] [Comm: 2.60] [Fast: 3.94]
Description:
Please take this 15-minute survey about complaining behavior
Time: 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Reactions: Serial Mom
Status
Not open for further replies.