Not open for further replies.

KellieS23

Anyone else feel like a Rainbow?
Contributor
Reaction score
Last edited:

baconfly

Reaction score
For C-SATS when it says You cannot complete any more HITs in this batch. does that just mean today's batch and I could do another one tomorrow or does it mean no more ever posted under that same Hit id?

JanetW

working and turking
Contributor
Survey Slayer
Reaction score
I was going to ditch it a while back but the bundle it was only $10 more a month. I've had this number since I was like 15, so hard to part with it as of yet.
I'm having the same issue and I give that number out instead of my cell phone so the telemarketing calls go there. I'm nervous to give my cell number, but everyone else seems to.

Reactions: Kennedy and LucyO

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
For C-SATS when it says You cannot complete any more HITs in this batch. does that just mean today's batch and I could do another one tomorrow or does it mean no more ever posted under that same Hit id?
It just means for whatever individual batch you were doing. Like if you got that message after doing a .35 cent one or a 1.00 one or whatever, you can't do anymore of THOSE until they post again later, but you CAN do other c-sats.

Reactions: LucyO and TSolo315

alk69

Reaction score
Quagan HIT stopped working as soon as I got to the tasks. I returned it. I don't put up with stuff that is a problem to do. Not any more, I don't.
edit: I could reach the Hit and did do the first 10 pages of standard psych questions. It's the tasks that refused to work. That's when I dumped it.

Last edited:

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
What do you guys think is the best free anti virus software? & what do you think is the best paid one?

Reactions: C to the J and jan

Markb

Reaction score
Quagan HIT stopped working as soon as I got to the tasks. I returned it. I don't put up with stuff that is a problem to do. Not any more, I don't.
edit: I could reach the Hit and did do the first 10 pages of standard psych questions. It's the tasks that refused to work. That's when I dumped it.
Working for me but it does not seem worth it so far

Status
Not open for further replies.