• Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000,
  • Location EqualTo US,
HIT Time: 1 min, 21 sec
Catchability: Okay

Reactions: DatJersey

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score
So, my hubby called with an emergency about 30 minutes before Lunch today...he ripped his pants at work. So I rescued him with a pair from Home and afterwards I bought him 2 new pairs at Walmart. *sigh*
You'd think working in IT he wouldn't be doing anything to rip his pants, but it happened. Right across the front of his right thigh. He said he didn't know exactly when it happened, thankfully a coworker told him.
Lol. I was stacking boxes one night, bending down over and over, felt the rip lol. Mortifying. Told my supervisor, he was gracious and told my leadperson "He's got a problem, needs to go home for a few minutes". I lived a few minutes walk from the plant so I was able to go home and change.

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Time Preferences Three-Part Study: Part One | PANDA
Requester: Mike, Postdoctoral Researcher [A2U9S8W3RPO4UZ] [TurkerView]
Description: We’re researchers at Dartmouth College interested in how reward preferences relate to substance use and monetary decisions. $0.25 for screening and up to $7.50 if you’re eligible and complete all 4 surveys across 3 HIT on different days (total 40 min)
Duration: ~120min
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications:
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100,
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95,
  • Location EqualTo US,
HIT Time: 1 min, 1 sec
Catchability: Great

KellieS23

Anyone else feel like a Rainbow?
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Social Judgments Survey | Accept
Requester: Behavioral Science Lab [AV0Z3PR8L4GVG] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$26.55] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.99] [Fast=4.27] [Comm=2.57] [Fair=4.77] [Reviews=117] [ToS=4]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 15:00
Available: 1
Description: You will be asked to read a brief scenario and make a few hypothetical judgments.
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US

Sailor Ripley

Reaction score
So, my hubby called with an emergency about 30 minutes before Lunch today...he ripped his pants at work. So I rescued him with a pair from Home and afterwards I bought him 2 new pairs at Walmart. *sigh*
You'd think working in IT he wouldn't be doing anything to rip his pants, but it happened. Right across the front of his right thigh. He said he didn't know exactly when it happened, thankfully a coworker told him.
I really, really, feel his pain. If you need clothes to last a normal person an eternity keep an eye out for sales on Levi's (rigid denim, no stretch) and Dickies work pants. In about 15 years of skateboarding and 10 years or so playing with motorcycles and crawling under cars those are my only safe bets. Anything else I will absolutely destroy within a week to a month of buying them. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: LucyO

DatJersey

Reaction score
Title: Social Judgments Survey | Accept
Requester: Behavioral Science Lab [AV0Z3PR8L4GVG] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$26.55] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.99] [Fast=4.27] [Comm=2.57] [Fair=4.77] [Reviews=117] [ToS=4]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 15:00
Available: 1
Description: You will be asked to read a brief scenario and make a few hypothetical judgments.
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US
HIT Time: 1:40

Reactions: LucyO

KellieS23

Anyone else feel like a Rainbow?
Contributor
Reaction score
I really, really, feel his pain. If you need clothes to last a normal person an eternity keep an eye out for sales on Levi's (rigid denim, no stretch) and Dickies work pants. In about 15 years of skateboarding and 10 years or so playing with motorcycles and crawling under cars those are my only safe bets. Anything else I will absolutely within a week to a month of buying them. :(
He has to wear "Office Casual" (aka Khakis and a polo or button down shirt)
Occasionally, he has to wear the full dress slacks and button down shirt (tie optional) when they have big things with lots of press at the hospital. Like when they renovated the ICU and he was the IT person on point and had to shake hands with the board and the community...he had to wear nice stuff for that. And he'll have to do it again in a few months when they open up the new Ortho surgery wing.

What he really wants to wear is khaki cargo pants, that way he can carry assorted tools and such with him, when he's going around the hospital. But they frown on that. I've heard though they make khaki pants with hidden cargo pockets...Maybe I should do some more research on that

Status
Not open for further replies.