Title: Chat with a Real Person | Accept
Requester: Noah [A1GZULXPTPEB8R] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.83] [Pay=3.40] [Fast=4.67] [Comm=3.00] [Rej=1] [ToS=0] [Blk=1]
TO: [Pay=2.98] [Fast=3.72] [Comm=2.74] [Fair=3.89] [Reviews=136] [ToS=1]
TO2: [Hrly=7.83] [Pen=2.42 days] [Res=44%] [Rec=51%] [Rej=6] [ToS=0] [Brk=11]
Reward: 1.62
Duration: 1800
Available: 2
Description: You will chat with another person, either freely or in the context of information provided for each response. (I:eek: wizard_of_perZOna_1535407844)
Qualifications: Location In AU, CA, GB, NZ, US-AL, US-AR, US-DE, US-FL, US-GA, US-IA, US-KS, US-KY, US-LA, US-MD, US-MN, US-MO, US-MS, US-ND, US-NE, US-OK, US-SC, US-SD, US-TN, US-TX, US-VA, US-WV; max_time_on_noah_hits_per_day DoesNotExist ; soft_block_chat_with_knowledge DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
so apparently my first high school reunion is being organized. A bunch of people are posting updates about their life since high school and I'm just like...how the hell can y'all afford to buy your own houses???? it's only been 5 years.
That happens for a few reasons,

1. Family bought them a house, or put down the payment.
2. College degree is in something that pays really well.
3. They went to one of those computer schools, I knew someone that paid 25 grand for a 8 month program and within 2 months had a job paying 70k a year, so they basically went from 0 to a 70k job in less than a year. If you bank 70k you'll get approved for a housing loan unless you think you should get a million dollar house.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Well, the kid is awake. Guess I'll get up and get ready. I have to take my MIL to the doctor today and then hopefully grab that puppy.
Make big money everyone! Save something for me

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score

Good morning. I'm feeling much better today. That was weird. I had a severe allergic reaction to something, and I don't know what. I broke out in a rash, and lost my voice.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Good morning. I'm feeling much better today. That was weird. I had a severe allergic reaction to something, and I don't know what. I broke out in a rash, and lost my voice.
jeez...probably should have gone to the doc/ER if it was that bad

jan

Reaction score

your voice? wow. I didn't know that could be from an allergy.
Glad you are better :)

Spam Squirrel

Reaction score
That happens for a few reasons,

1. Family bought them a house, or put down the payment.
2. College degree is in something that pays really well.
3. They went to one of those computer schools, I knew someone that paid 25 grand for a 8 month program and within 2 months had a job paying 70k a year, so they basically went from 0 to a 70k job in less than a year. If you bank 70k you'll get approved for a housing loan unless you think you should get a million dollar house.
also depends on how much the house costs and the mortgages at the time. I bought a house when i was 19 , 10 k down on a 60 k house. Also at the time they were giving loans to anyone, my dog could have got a loan if he had a ss number lol.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I like the changes that Joe Lo's rejections ended up causing; you can now change your answers if you click the wrong one

Last edited:

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
also depends on how much the house costs and the mortgages at the time. I bought a house when i was 19 , 10 k down on a 60 k house. Also at the time they were giving loans to anyone, my dog could have got a loan if he had a ss number lol.
see I don't even know how a 19 yr old could have 10k for a down payment lol

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score

Glad you are feeling better :love:

Reactions: mboone73

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: Chat with a Real Person | Accept
Requester: Noah [A1GZULXPTPEB8R] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.83] [Pay=3.40] [Fast=4.67] [Comm=3.00] [Rej=1] [ToS=0] [Blk=1]
TO: [Pay=2.98] [Fast=3.72] [Comm=2.74] [Fair=3.89] [Reviews=136] [ToS=1]
TO2: [Hrly=7.83] [Pen=2.42 days] [Res=44%] [Rec=51%] [Rej=6] [ToS=0] [Brk=11]
Reward: 1.62
Duration: 1800
Available: 2
Description: You will chat with another person, either freely or in the context of information provided for each response. (I:eek: wizard_of_perZOna_1535407844)
Qualifications: Location In AU, CA, GB, NZ, US-AL, US-AR, US-DE, US-FL, US-GA, US-IA, US-KS, US-KY, US-LA, US-MD, US-MN, US-MO, US-MS, US-ND, US-NE, US-OK, US-SC, US-SD, US-TN, US-TX, US-VA, US-WV; max_time_on_noah_hits_per_day DoesNotExist ; soft_block_chat_with_knowledge DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
How long do these normally take to approve? I did a ton yesterday and some the day before and they are still sitting...

jan

Reaction score
I am doing spring cleaning today (I've been doing it all week)
I'm even washing the walls! Sadly, I'm up to the kitchen and it would really help if that dishwasher part had arrived (the spin washer thing is broken, so I ordered a new part......).
Two weeks for a part:disapprove:

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I am doing spring cleaning today (I've been doing it all week)
I'm even washing the walls! Sadly, I'm up to the kitchen and it would really help if that dishwasher part had arrived (the spin washer thing is broken, so I ordered a new part......).
Two weeks for a part:disapprove:
*looks at her walls* I'm meant to wash these?

Minx2121

Reaction score
It broke my heart seeing her! For the past two weeks, she hasn't made a SOUND. Even with the broken leg hanging there, nothing. Yesterday she was whining and wanting to be held. Poor baby :( I am hopefully going to go and get her sometime today.

Just gonna surprise my husband with her being here, lol. We still haven't found a permanent home for her yet.
Nice :) I'm sure it won't take long to find her a home :)

Spam Squirrel

Reaction score
see I don't even know how a 19 yr old could have 10k for a down payment lol
no collage loans, started working full time at 17 making around 25k a year fixing cars and the only bills i had were a cell phone and car insurance. So i was able to put away a good chunk. this was over ten years ago so things were cheaper then.

Reactions: jan and themildone

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Good morning!

I did not go to my 10 year reunion. If I had, I would've spun everything about my life so hard.
'I'm a freelance researcher so I get to sit at home in my pjs all day making mad money. and by mad money I mean I'm mad at how little money I make.'

Status
Not open for further replies.